Make a Mindsculptor

2»

Comments

I don't know about the abilities, but I love Nissa so I had to make her a card :)
  • Tamiyo deserves a boost!

• JTMS doesn't get played in modern because it is banned in modern.

The only planeswalkers that get played in modern are Liliana of the Veil, Liliana, the Last Hope (rarely), Karn Liberated, Ugin, the Spirit Dragon and Nahiri, the Harbinger (rarely). Pretty much every other planeswalker is too slow, too vulnerable or too little value to play.
  • http://mtgcardsmith.com/view/nissa-beast-whisperer

I saw this contest and thought I would make a card real quick. I didn't put much thought into it, but I'm still going to enter it.
  • @strongbelieves you missed a few notably Ajani Vengeant in jeskai, Koth of the Hammer in Skred, Elspeth Sun's Champion in Esper and Jeskai, Elspeth Knight Errant is a popular choice that has only recently fallen out of favor, Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas in esper/grixis, Liliana the Last Hope, and Chandra, Pyromaster in jund.

Really planeswalkers are quite powerfull cards as they can be hard to interact with. Most of them are capable of being powerful in modern in the right shell and meta. Id say about 50/% of walkers are good enough to at least try at some point and that's a hell of a better ratio of playability than any other card type.
  • I mentioned the new inclusion of Liliana, the Last Hope in some modern decks but none of even the top 20 decks use any of the planeswalkers you mentioned.
  • edited October 2016
    Here is one i did a while ago. hope you like it :P
This discussion has been closed.