0 days of christmas tournament (voting round)

Comments

• About santa's army, it's got good artwork and discription I'm not saying that it's bad but I could use a little more stronger card than that. Most importantly I just can't stand the name santa's army for just one creature, even though it has the ability to spawn a 1/1 green elf token. It could go for a better name like Santa's head elf or Santa Claus himself or something.
  • And hey you don't need to get so mad. Chill bro.
  • @GeekBabe123, Proper grammar please! I can't understand what that means!
  • @Tippleboggey3 I never really care for using proper grammar when casual texting but okay.
  • @thatbadmccree something is not right, I look for your card on cardsmith and its not there.
  • i didn't publish it lol i fixed it now.
  • @thatbadmcree

That moment 5/5

It was a picture on your iPhone of yourself (is it yourself?) if it is, it is brave of you to reveal yourself on a card no matter if you get judged by that or not.

That and you will just keep begging me with Christmas card jokes if I don't do something.
  • @GeekBabe123, Nah it's nothing. I'm only stating something. This still is your contest of course.

Though one tip for you, I believe there are a bit too many 5/5s.
  • @trippleboggey3 there's only 3 but I only gave 5/5 to that moment because he kept begging me to give him one.
  • My favorite Christmas song :)
  • @death_methods

Little drummer boy 4.5/5

I like the artwork, the artwork is very realistic, comments to the artist. Who's is the artist?

The discription is nice, the creature's awesome drumming sound influences players giving them more cards. But I think it would be also cool for this creature to influence other creatures giving them a +3/+3.

If this creature is an uncommon drummer boy than why is it a legendary creature. Any one can be a drummer boy or girl and bring joy to people. They don't have to be legendary or special to do that.

• @GeekBabe123 Thanks!

The art was found on Pinterest. It says it's saved from WordPress.com. Not sure who the artist is.

The 3 card draw is meant to hint to the three gifts the wise men bring (almost made a wise men card instead; there's really cool art for them everywhere!)

The drummer boy was never involved in fighting anything so that's why I didn't have him influence creatures' fighting stats. :)

He's uncommon because I don't think he's powerful enough to be rare. (although I'm sure he would be really awesome in a very specific deck)

Wizards has made plenty of uncommon legendary creatures. :)

Egh! Wrong! In the story there's only one Drummer boy who plays his drum for Jesus. I'd venture to say that makes him special enough to be legendary. ;) ;)
  • @death_methods
    you seem to know a lot about the drummer boy.
  • @death_methods
    Some of that knowledge could have been used for some pretty good flavor text other than "I played my Best for him" and I assume that you did.
  • @death_method
    Mostly to inform some people about things they might not know about the little drummer boy.
  • @death_methods
    Originally the only thing I knew about the little drummer boy was that it was a Christmas song made in 1958 by Harry simeone. So thanks for the info.
  • edited December 2016
    @GeekBabe123 :) What!?! That's a darn shame! The little drummer boy is one of my family's favorite Christmas movies! We have a really old one made in 1968. It's the one animated with stop motion. :)

True true about the flavor text, but I'm happy with what it has. It's my favorite line from the song. I'm all worked up about it because (A) It's Christmas time, yaaaay!!! and (B) I just listened to it in a John Berry concert last night, also yaaaay!!!! :) So when I saw your contest I was all like "oh yea! this is happenin people!" :)

Cool contest by the way! I hope more people get a chance to post.
  • @geekbabe123 it's not me google: opening christmas presents
  • @thatbadmcree
    I looked it up, it's a picture on wikihow
  • @thatbadmccree
    So you saved a picture on your phone and uploaded your picture to cardsmith and made a card?

I tried to do that on my iPhone once and it didn't let me.

How do you do that?
  • NOOOOO i googled opening christmas presents and that image was there
  • then i dragged the image into my desktop and then i dragged it onto the upload image then i made the card. But the kid in the pic kinda looks like me lol.
  • its a iPhone picture on google @geekbabe123
  • @thatbadmccree
    I looked it up on google and I found it was from wikihow.

• you are right but i didn't know the link it's from is wikihow
  • wow i didn't mean to keep begging you for a 5/5. i just really liked the contest and i started to keep making cards for this post.
  • @thatbadmccree
    That's ok, they were funny anyway. you deserve it.
This discussion has been closed.