Post your cards here. Actually see what others think.

1157158159160161163»

Comments

• edited August 8
    Oh, and for everyone concerned about The Bob, an infinite combo would be hard to get rolling. I can think off Staff Of Domination off the top of my head, but you would need 9 turns of The Bobs’s ability to get that combo.
  • Who would have thought that the Sphinx once showed a Lionsnail!
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/historical-error

• @LvB, you have problem with snails… a good problem, but still a problem…
  • edited August 27
    Another card of a follower! Cosmic-Avenger got this personal fav of mine! If you want a card of yourself, follow me, please. It really brightens my day to see someone has followed me.

It’s like ‘the king of all and none’ meets ‘emrakul, the aeons torn’. ‘The king of all and none’ is a card on mtgcardsmith, and ‘emrakul, the aeons torn’ is an actual card, if you’re looking them up.

• @LHunter If I ever saw someone using that in their deck i think I would instantly concede.
  • @Floodkiller45 yes but is it a good concept…?
    I would concede also…
  • @LHunter

It's..... unique, so to say but I don't quite get the fact that all players control all permanents because that would probably end up as a stalemate if we consider the fact that winning would be exceptionally hard if the other player controls your side of the board and your entire deck and hand. Plus the fact that it cant be removed ever is also daunting. 

Another issue is the last ability. If any creature that any player controls would leave the battlefield, then any player can remove it for the rest of the game since if all players control all permanents, then they also control Cosmic Avenger which seems highly impractical. 

One final thing, this card for 15 mana is probably twice (if not more) powerful than even Emrakul, so increasing mana is a MUST. but other than that it is a very interesting (and broken) card.

I've Also made a new keyword (if anyone would like to use it) 

Dominance:

• Ooh. Wow, @Floodkiller45. Dominance looks cool. I wouldn’t personally use it in a deck, but really awesome concept! You could even enter it in season 2 of my mechanics tournament… it’s coming out soon… read the guidelines if you want to enter.
  • @LHunter Cool! I have plenty of custom and unique mechanics to choose from. Do you have a rough estimate of when season two will start?
  • In a week or so. I’m about to judge my commander tournament in a couple hours or tomorrow.