Fayden - A Short Tale

The war has begun on Ravnica, and Dack Fayden is on the battlefield, and sees a familiar face. Across from him is the Planeswalker Ashiok. Dack smirks and whispers to himself "Long time no see"

Later...

Dack Fayden tries his best it survive this war, but his end was inevitable. The eternal took hold of him, and his spark drained from him, and his fate was sealed. Dack Fayden has died. But the time for mourning is not now, for now the war must be fought.

Even later...

Fayden's death was insignificant in the war. Nothing changed, but we mourn. And the memorial is built, goodbye Dack.

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/memorial-to-fayden-1?list=userMemorial to Fayden

(please note: I am in the process of rewriting all of War of the Spark, including the Forsaken epilogue novel. I personally wanted to see a different end to this saga, and even though it's been a while since it's release, I want to rewrite. This little tale was meant has a base for my basic idea of posting a chapter and creating 1-4 cards to go with the story. What is your thoughts?)

(please note note: what is the correct category for this? I chose "Off-topic Chat, but is there somewhere else I should place it?)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.