Help! Making a custom card as a Christmas gift!

Hi! My 26-yr-old son loves Commander and plays most Saturdays locally in London (UK). I'm visiting in the US for Thanksgiving and made him a custom card--just for fun--for Christmas. I'm in the Raleigh NC area. I found this site and gave it a try. Please check it out and let me know if I got it reasonably right or blew it completely (suggestions please!!!). The art is a RL filtered picture of his 20-year old cat that he adores. The point was to combine the two. If the card is OK, please give me printing hints. Thank you all in advance!

Comments

• If you're looking for feedback for your custom card, please post a link to it or an image of it so that it can be seen.
  • I like the art of the card.  The wording of the abilities is almost spot on.  Recognizing the need to make some concessions in order to retain the flavour text and work within space constraints, I  suggest the following adjustments to bring the abilities more into line with official card wordings:
    1a) When Lou the Obstacular enters the battlefield, sacrifice a Food. If you don't, return it to its owner's hand...or feet. (Ideal wording)
    1b) When Lou enters the battlefield, sacrifice a Food or return it to its owner's hand...or feet. (Modified wording)
    2) When Lou enters the battlefield, tap target creature an opponent controls. It doesn't untap during its controller's next untap step.

As far as cost and power level go, it may be better costed at {g}{w} instead of {3}{g}{c} since it's a legendary rare and colourless mana doesn't quite fit the abilities of the card or typically combine with other colours.
  • Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! During lockdown his dad and I played from time to time with him so he could have some fun. I always played a red, brutish commander that seemed to trample through everything, so I think I missed a lot of nuance.