Mystery Box World

Comments

• edited November 2023
    @Jadefire I got this right above my challenge:

Lightsaber Workbench - Craft an additional mystery box for yourself you will, using only prizes and challenges from this page you must.

• edited November 2023
    A Mystery Challenge: Create an enchantment with a quote from a Queen. 

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/umbra-of-the-fae

@jpastor
    A mystery train challenge please. ?
  • @cadstar369 Ah, I see. Makes sense.
  •  Remy

Ladies and gentlefolk, aboard this ever-moving train we journey, traversing to an unknown destination once more. Ah, but I sense the need to craft a delightful meal for this expedition. We shall journey across the park's expanse, departing from the Adventure course. As we bid adieu to the Forest, our path shall lead us westward through the Mountains, then a northward trajectory toward the City's embrace.
    Onward we travel, venturing toward the delightful southern end of the City, where the Laser Tag arena beckons. Throughout this sojourn, indulge in the sights of the park's marvels and picturesque landscapes. Follow the park map via the app to guide your way. Exiting the Forest, we shall pass by the sprawling race track nestled in the jungle, crossing a grand bridge that serves as the portal to Mystery Box World.
    Thereafter, amidst the mountains, we'll witness majestic waterfalls and rapid streams cascading on our right. Skirting through mountain tunnels, our course bends northward, skimming past the main train station. Through the valley's enchanting vista of open plains and boundless skies, we'll traverse a stunning lake, the domain of an ancient ship. Beyond the lake, the City's skyline emerges, marking our imminent arrival.
    Upon our entry into the cityscape, we shall reach our designated stop—the Laser Tag arena. This attraction employs a whimsical tactic, coercing others into challenges. Should you wish to revisit, the Laser Tag awaits your beckoning. Request a Laser Tag box, endure its madcap challenge, then tag a cardsmith with a challenge of your invention—marking their next mystery challenge.
    As for our dear passengers:
    @kaoz42, fear not leaving this train; stay with me for more culinary delights and stops.
    • Stirring Utensil ? Mix this pot anew.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Present any card in your collection that expresses affection for rats or food.
    @cadstar369, alas, I bid you disembark for the Laser Tag arena spectacle.
    • Milestone 280 〽️??
    • Silverware ? You may alter, edit, or delete a piece of the mystery challenge in this box.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a card with a creature that is an animal made of steel. Then post your card a tag another cardsmith with your own challenge for them to complete.
    @Jadefire, your journey continues on this train; relish more culinary treats and further stops.
    • Milestone 160 〽️?
    • Flavorful Spices ? Request 2-5 challenges in your next box, you'll receive that many 50/50 rolls and the challenges will be blended together.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Display any card from your collection that exudes fondness for rats or food.
    @smax765, alas, your departure is imminent as I propel you toward the Laser Tag arena challenge.
    • Small Slicer ? Slice away 1 entry. (This won't be tallied this deadline.)
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a card that is G-rated (as in little kid friendly theming) with a custom mechanic. Then post your card a tag another cardsmith with your own challenge for them to complete.
    The train's departure hinges upon the submission of an entry or the arrival of more passengers.
  • edited November 2023
    A Mystery Challenge: Display any card from your collection that exudes fondness for rats or food
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/zon-the-underworld-baker

I'll activate my Flavorful Spices ?. Can I get five more Mystery Train boxes?
  • @jpastor I don't get what do I have to do.
  • A Mystery Challenge: Present any card in your collection that expresses affection for rats or food.

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/predator-or-prey-3?list=user

@jpastor
    Is it too late to dash into the laser tag arena?, if not, then I'd like a laser tag box.
  • While I'm here, I'll cash in two of my ❓for two Master Jadefire's Codex Amplifiers.
  • @kaoz42 not too late - @smax765 create a card that you could show to a young kid without their mom freaking out about it and when you submit that card, tag someone on here and give them a mystery challenge you create for them.
  • @jpastor
    A laser tag box, please, then.
  • A Mystery Challenge: Create a double-sided card that does not transform.

I used this picture to create a double sided land.
    here it is:

• @kaoz42 your mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature that's an alien. Then post it and tag a cardsmith with a mystery challenge you create for them.
    @Jadefire Codex Amplifiers (Choose 2::Choose 2) Your mystery box contains:
    • Prize 57 ? Slightly Illegal Contraband ⚱️ You get an undiscovered prize in your next box. (⚱️)
    • Prize 37 - Serenity Sphere ? Target Scallywag can't use prizes this deadline.
    • Prize 63 - Extermination Companions ? Choose a Scraphead to receive a box with a prize.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create an artifact with cycling.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a Summon Legend.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create an Equipment that can become a Construct.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a Summon Legend with a creature with wings.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature that creates Map tokens.
    • Flavorful Spices Mystery ChallengeCreate a Summon Legend that's an artifact creature - equipment X that creates map tokens and can become a Construct with wings.
  • For the first Codex Amplifier, I'll choose: Small Slicer ? and Silverware ?
    For the second Codex Amplifier, I'll choose: Small Slicer ? and Flavorful Spices ?
  • Challenge: Create a card inspired by the Guardians of the Zodiac.

I’d like to continue on the adventure if it is still available. If not, I’ll chill in the lounge and take another box.
  • edited November 2023

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/eternal-walker-sliver

@jpastor
    A cantina box please. I'd like to tag @LvB with my laser gun for the following challenge:
    A Mystery Challenge: Create a legendary non-Snail Sliver creature that transforms into that same Sliver as a planeswalker.
  • edited November 2023
    A Mystery Challenge: Create a Summon Legend.
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/ikoda-shatterpalm-master

• @Jadefire - Milestone 840 〽️?

@LvB - you've been laser tagged, complete the following mystery challenge, created and given to you by kaoz42 
    • Create a legendary non-Snail Sliver creature that transforms into that same Sliver as a planeswalker.
    @kaoz42 your mystery box contains:
    • Milestone 50 〽️❓?(10 zib, 1 prize of choice, 1 featured card of choice)
    • A Mystery Challenge: Choose one of these 4 story headlines to create a card featuring a custom mechanic.

@Robo_Kitty your mystery box contains:
    • Prize 46 - Cap'n Cadstar's Key Ring ?️ 2 keys you can use to open your boxes this deadline, each generates something specific. The keys are: Snippet Key, Horse Key.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Tide Shaper is an intriguing card. Create a card called Storm Shaper, Wind Shaper, Cloud Shaper, or Flame Shaper.
  • "Create a legendary non-Snail Sliver creature that transforms into that same Sliver as a planeswalker."
    Not quite sure how you meant it. Should it just have the same name and be a sliver planeswalker or should it have exactly the same abilities ?
    Btw. i dont think that slivers can planeswalk
  • ☝️ I second that
  • Challenge: Tide Shaper is an intriguing card. Create a card called Storm Shaper, Wind Shaper, Cloud Shaper, or Flame Shaper.
    Flame Shaper

I'll open my next box with the Snippet Key ?️
  • @jpastor
    I am back with this

Hit me another please
  • edited November 2023
    @FireOfGolden your mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a card with artwork showing anti-flying.
    @Robo_Kitty your mystery box contains:
    • Adaptive Cybernetic Implant ? Reshuffle this box if you'd like.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a Human Wizard with flying that uses one or more of the following rules.

• @jpastor
    Does this shows anti flying?

If so, I would like another
  • @FireOfGolden
    Must be a newly created card.
  • @jpastor
    Whoops, I will take that back and start work on picture that shows anti flying.
  • Challenge ~ Create a card with a creature that is an animal made of steel amber. Then post your card a tag another cardsmith with your own challenge for them to complete. [Edited with Silverware]
    Amber Stag

I'll tag @kaoz42 with this challenge: Create a noncreature card with mana cost {u/b}{b/r}{w/b}.

Still waiting on the Keys ?️ I picked up last time and the opening to my Galeforge sequence. Another Laser Tag box please. ?
  • A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature that creates Map tokens.
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/lawless-navigator

• Challenge: Create a Human Wizard with flying.
    Mage of Stained Wings

I'd like to open my next box with the Horse Key?️
  • @Robo_Kitty
    I completely spaced on the first key - please review your challenge from before and submit a second entry. The first will count as bonus. Thanks
  • @cadstar369 your keys -
    • Loot Key (1) Zoological Fossil Key, First Key, Demogorgon Key
    • Loot Keys (2) Blank Mischief Key, Unorthodox Key, Resurrection Key, Halibut Key, Metamorphosis Key
This discussion has been closed.