Iridrion: Worlds Merged

Comments

• Here's 
    Give me a minute to work on two mana spell
  • edited November 2023
    @FireOfGolden
    You have about 10 more hours before I put temporary filler cards for your character.
  • edited November 2023
    I afraid I will go afk for this. I am busy at moment

I must to draw a figure for two mana card, but it seems today is little busy.
  • @cadstar369
    Would you like to continue with Heju as an NPC or wait for @FireOfGolden to be back?
  • Let's keep going for now.
  • edited November 2023
    @cadstar369
    As you continue down the Path of Betrayal, you realize that the sun is beginning to set, particularly dangerous on the Path of Betrayal.
    Vote for which of these you want to do; Heju automatically chooses B:
    - A: Continue going as normal.
    - B: Hide in the bushes until sunrise.
    - C: Busy yourself with making/finding a camp and a bonfire.
    - D : Anything you want.
    Also, Heju has this filler card:

• Wait! Here's .
  • Making camp will probably draw trouble, but it's better than having a night encounter in the bush.
  • "I will summon some zombies to be on lookout for any people who tries to ambush us in sleep." Heju said, he helps to build a camp.
  • edited November 2023
    @FireOfGolden @cadstar369
    Welcome back, FireOfGolden!
    You summoned a misfortuned stickman, right?
    Anyway, around the time the sky turns fully black, you finish building the camp and go to sleep while the misfortuned stickman guards you. When you wake up, you notice the misfortuned stickman is lying dead next to the body of a:

What would you like to do to the body?

• @kaoz42
    Did Street Thug killed Misfortuned Stickman once?
  • I'd like to carefully loot the body. (Who knows what brigands carry around here; don't wanna accidentally poison myself or anything.)
  • edited November 2023
    @cadstar369 @FireOfGolden
    No, the misfortuned stickman was killed twice. Heju automatically also carefully loots the body. Don't worry, I take everything into consideration.
    Anyway, as you search the body for valuables, you find two throwing knives and some small scraps of paper that seem to be written in the local thieves' cant.
    The throwing knives are this ( You each picked up one):
    What would you like to do with the scraps of paper? Vote:
    A - Too bad we can't read them. Let's go.
    B - Let's put our heads together. Maybe we can figure it out if we do.
    C - [Attempt to read them by yourself.]
    D - What else can we do?...   (Whatever you want.)
  • "Let me see if I can bring this thief back to alive to tell us what's going on before any further its body fails even more and turns into ash." Heju suggested.
  • I'll try translating the papers. If there's insufficient information to do so (and Heju's method fails), I'll pocket them since they might prove useful later.

By the way, is that meant to be called Traitor's Kunai? Also, what does the 'it' in the sacrifice ability refer to? It's unclear what source deals the damage. (See Ninja's Kunai vs Spare Dagger)

Inventory
    Storm TokenTraitors Kuna

• edited November 2023
    @cadstar369
    Yes, it's meant to be "kunai," I just wasn't sure what the singular of "kunai" was. Anyway, all attempts to decipher it only result in reading "trespassers re-proted ______ -east." (Underscore means undecipherable.) And the damage is dealt by the Kunai.

@FireOfGolden
    Do you confirm to pay four mana to raise the bandit as a 2/2 Zombie w/ last strike?

@cadstar369 @FireOfGolden @All-Players
    What do you wish to do now?
  • @kaoz42
    Since that is the only way to get information, yes.
  • edited November 2023
  • @FireOfGolden we have mana equal to twice our level, so you have just enough to pay for it.
  • Oh phew. That's good to know
  • @cadstar369 @FireOfGolden
    The zombie bandit only mumbles "It says 'trespassers reported to the blood-east'" But doesn't explain what the blood-east' is. What would you like to do now?
  • Heju will reuse misfortuned stickman as tapped 2/2 figure zombie token, saying "It's shame to let a body go waste." Then Heju asks, "Do you have an idea what blood-east might means?"
  • edited November 2023
    @cadstar369 @FireOfGolden
    "Uh, it means that that thatttt, I thiiiinkkk it means that that TRESPASSERS WHO KILLED ONE OF US BEFORE TO THE EAST!!!" It suddenly shouts. Suddenly, A hooded necromancer, two thugs, and one lightning thief rush to the noise. Combat! You are fighting:
    A lvl3:

A lvl2:

Two lvl0:

Suddenly, this joins the fight on your side:

You go first and control the Spirit Ally, which is lvl 1. You have a 2/2 last strike zombie and a 2/2 figure zombie, do it's a 2/5.
    Spellbook of the Spirit Ally:

• edited November 2023
    Doesn't the Lightning Thief surpass the turn order via haste before we get to decide what we do? Also, how does First Strike / Last Strike work when damage is dealt one-sidedly in this game?
  • edited November 2023
    @cadstar369
    Nope. Seems like the Spirit Ally nullified it's speed somehow. 
    EDIT: Saw your question. First strike means the enemy can't cast spells or activate abilities in response to being attacked. Last strike means that the attacker can't cast spells or activate abilities on their next turn.
  • Heju will send a 2/2 raised Street Thug with bonus +1/+1 to fight Val Ku'Seth and another token 2/2 zombie with bonus +1/+1 to fight Street Thug.
  • I'll send the Spirit Ally to attack the Lightning Thief (giving Heju and the Autumn Cursemonger 1 life each from its lifelink), then cast Searing Malice to take down Val Ku'seth, leaving a lone Street Thug.
  • edited November 2023
    @FireOfGolden @cadstar369
    The first Street Thug dies from the zombie, and the second zombie attacks Val'Kuseth down to a 2/3. The lightning thief dies from the Spirit Ally, and Val'Kuseth responds to Searing Malice with:

Countering it and leaving the cursemonger at 1 life.
    Then, it's Val'Kuseth's turn. He attacks the Spirit ally. The street Thug attacks the Spirit Ally for 3 damage, killing it. Your turn again.

• Val Ku'seth is at 2/2 since the zombies are 3/3s; I'm also at 2 life from the Spirit Ally since lifelink can overheal.

I'll hold my action until after the zombies attack again in case something else happens.
  • Heju will summon Corpse Walker along the zombie collections, he sends two 2/2 zombies and one 1/1 zombie, each has bonus +1/+1 from Heju's passive ability to Val Ku'Seth. (Assuming that recently summoned minion can attack as if it don't have summon sickness.)

It will looks like this;
    2/2 (+1/+1 S: Heju T: Passive) Reanimated Street Thug [Cannot be blocked by creatures with lesser (below three) power]
    2/2 (+1/+1 S: Heju T: Passive) Figure Zombie creature token [No ability]
    1/1 (+1/+1 S: Heju T: Passive) Corpse Walker [Undead's Pressence]

Total damage is 7 to Val Ku'Seth.
    (S: is short for Source where it is affected by the source. T: is short for Type, which determines the type of effect. In this case, the source is Heju, and it's Passive Ability which cannot be countered, unless Heju was forced to lose ability.)