Surveyor's prospect challenge (Suggest land artwork)

Hello fellow cardsmiths, today I've been designing a cycle of legendary lands that enter the battlefield tapped unless you meet one of the following.
---
You pay 2 life.
Reveal one or more cards from your hand, battlefield, and/or graveyard with a combination of two or more colors.
---

Now you may be wondering, "What is the challenge?". To be succinct, I need to find the best artwork possible for each two color combination. So I'm looking to the community to help find the right artwork. I've been stuck with only creature artwork lately and need land artwork desperately.

-----
Legendary Land - Swamp Forest
(Rare)
---
({t}: Add {b} or {g} to your mana pool.)

* enters the battlefield tapped unless you pay 2 life, or reveal one or more cards from your hand, battlefield, and/or graveyard with a combination of two or more colors.
-----

So here are the color combinations

UW (Azorius), UB (Dimir), BR (Rakdos), RG (Gruul), GW (Selesnya), WB (Orzhov), UR (Izzet), BG (Golgari), RW (Boros), GU (Simic).

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Prizes:
A) For each of the color combinations, the top artwork's poster gets the following...
- A follow from us.
- 2 favorites of your own choice.

Due date:
The due date for this contest is the 5th of October. Late entries won't be accepted since we want to keep our contests/challenges contained to their timeline.

Rules:
1) The artwork must portray a land.
1) You must mention the color combination the land is for.
3) You may post any number of artwork for each category.

Brief guide to uploading linked pictures/images in comments! (W/ Visual Aid)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.