Commander Set

2»

Comments

• edited November 2018
    This might be a potentional commander for the group hug deck.
    This might be a potentional commander for the superfriends deck. Using these would make a lot of em blue, so might not be the best option.

Also made a few cards that might work in the other decks.
    This might be nice in pretty colors, seems to do what that deck wants to do, hope you don't mind me using it's commander in the flavor text.
    Might be usable in the tinkering plans deck, utilizing tinker and in general causing a pretty strong effect.

I'd love to help some, if any of these are satisfactory i would love to make some more, as wel as give my input in general if you so desire.
  • edited November 2018
    @IronCrusher

Okay so first of all those are all really cool, and I feel like Zennara is a good candidate for the superfriends deck and the other two should (In my opinion definitely) be in there, One thing is that you should find the artists and put their name on there to give credit to them but other than that I would like to have you help out
  • https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/kari-evangeline-spellslinger-2

Revised version. Graveyard ability didn't fit but I have an idea for another card to do that. Hexproof scrapped.
  • edited November 2018
    Also if someone has premium can they make sets to keep all the cards. I will make a list of the current decks and what cards are in them
  • @sorinjace does the new Kari seem good for the set?
  • @pjbear2005 yeah it's better, now it just needs your flavor text.
This discussion has been closed.