Custom Ability Challenge

In this contest, the goal is to create a card with a custom ability. The prizes are listed below, and please, only three or less entries. I have an example posted along with this. No themes are needed, just build as you wish. There are NO RESTRICTIONS...Any card from any time.

1st: A like and a follow.
2nd: A follow.
3rd: A like.

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/jeskai-fires-2

Comments

• Are old cards allowed, or is the idea for us to be creating new things only? Also, is there any sort of deadline or will you just choose to judge when you feel like there aren't many entries coming in any more?
  • You May submit old cards, for all the people who need this information
  • My three cards are:
    Raylus of the Mending Light
    Both Recuperation and Revitalize N are creations of mine.
    Predicted Intervention
    Caxnir God of Vengeance
    I have a series of cards with Pantheon.

Edit:
    Pantheon - If you control N or more Gods, (effect). or
    Pantheon - (Event), if you control N or more Gods, (effect).
    Aftershock - You may exile this spell as it resolves. If you do, (effect).
  • @MiloMindbender
    I love the idea of your mechanic ^^ Technically, you can always tap out and let the mana go away so it's never hard to do, but there's a really intriguing idea about pushing players to let their shields down. If I may, the phrasing is a bit awkward because there can be more than two players in a game. I'd suggest "If at least one player controls no untapped land, it is dusk."
  • Ooh, I didn't think about that. Thanks for the feedback @ningyouk, if I find myself with some extra time, I'll fix that. 
  • edited May 2020

Elementalist is a reminder text like constellation so I don't know if it counts. Elementalist can be present in any color, in that case all instances of "white" are changed to that other color.

Elementalist - Whenever a {color} Wizard or a {color} Elemental enters the battlefield under
    your control, (effect).

Awake (Exile this card from your graveyard: Add {1}.)

I think this ability can be extremely exploited in some mill or dredge decks but what I like about it is how useful it can be on limited or standard.

This one is an old mechanic, it basically sacrifices the card's flexibility for an extra value.

• It’s a little uninspired, considering it’s literally just Sunburst + Storm, and Vivid is just reverse Devoid. But for a common, I like it.

• Promise is basically a Luminous Bonds for two creatures, but it only affects the other creature.
This discussion has been closed.