Mini-Set contest

In this contest, I challenge you to make a MTG set of your own! To enter, post the following:
• 1 set story: explain the story of your set somehow, you can do this in comments, a card, etc...
• 2+ important cards: important cards are cards that are important to the story of the set, example: in ikora, lair of behemoths, Illuna, Vivian, and Luka are all important cards to the set.
• 3+ cards that fit the set theme in some way: these cards may or may not be important to the story.
• at least 2 of your cards must have flavor text.
• sets with more cards and/or story depth ( flavor text, new abilities, etc...) Will be preferred.
• you can use up to 2 of your already existing cards.
• please state your MTG cardsmith username along with your entry.
Rewards: 
1st place: a completed small set fitting his story + 3 favorites on cards of their choice
2nd place: 4-5 cards fitting his sets story. + 2 favorites on cards of their choice
3rd place: 1 card fitting his story.  +1 favorite on a card of their choice
I will need help making the cards for the winners, if you can help, please say so.
(Without help I won't be able to hand out the rewards, the rewards are not promised due to this case, I will try to make as much as I can though.)

Sadly, I am killing off this contest due to its age and other things. All participants get 4 faves. 

Comments

• @jaceberlin Are our entries supposed to be new creations? Presumably I can't just dig half a dozen cards out of one of my finished sets and throw them into here.
  • I hadn't thought of that, entries can have up to 2 cards from previous sets, the rest must be new. 
  • Will enter a set

• @EmolgAn thank you for your support, but this contest probably isn't going to get 5 entries soon, I wouldn't waste my time if I where you. 
  • Username: The-DM

As demons of different shapes and sizes attempt to poison the minds of the meek and powerful alike, angels rebut their vain efforts. This set is mainly based around enchantments. You act as a god figure, who aids their subjects when they need it. (These enchantments can be considered 'blessings', which may be a mechanic.) The two kingdoms are Sacrum and Impius. Sacrum is a Holy Kingdom of Angels and Avatars of good. Impius is a hellscape of chaos inhabited by demons, devils, imps, and avatars representing the virtues of evil. There are separate kingdoms scattered across the rest of the plane. The two otherworldly kingdoms attempt to seize the hearts of the mortals below, however they both keep each other in check. The plane is called Nitor.

-------------------
    Mechanic overview:

- Blessings (a new type of enchantment, will be represented by Theros God frames. The colors used can be any. This mechanic is the one that is mainly revolved around.)
    - Pious (to represent the hopeful yet uncertain sight of a miracle, will mainly be associated with primarily white and green, and some blue cards few red cards.)
    - Sinful (Obviously in alignment with black, red, and few blue cards, sinful is a mechanic that instills hate and villainy.)
    ------------------
    Mechanics:
    - Blessed - If a creature is blessed by a Blessing Enchantment, they will either become inspired and gain additional buffs, or they will use it for a quick stroke of luck to incapacitate/eliminate something.
    Ex. - Blessed - If [card name] is blessed, [effect].
    - Pious - If a creature is pious, it will await for a miracle (or should I say, a blessing, and it will indeed inspire the creature. The creature will either share the news, or become holy.)
    Ex. - Whenever a blessing enters the battlefield, [effect].
    - Sinful - Any creature that is sinful will attempt to use anything in it's power, blessed or not, to wreak havoc, and slaughter as many other creatures in it's path. A sinful creature will use the blessing given to it and power up any other creatures it wants to.
    Ex. - Whenever a blessing is attached to this creature, [effect, most likely to affect other creatures on it's side.]

Of course, alterations can be made to the wording to fit any other spell types.
    ------------------
    The Colors
    - White: Benevolent at best, Demanding at worst.
    - Blue: Knowledgeable at best, Erratic at worst.
    - Black: Chaotic at best, Ambitious at worst.
    - Red: Tactical at best, Reckless at worst.
    - Green: Imaginative at best, Hyper-curious at worst.
    ------------------
    Race and Class Color Organization:
    In this set, there is a huge number of humans. Humans are the most neutral force in Magic, in my opinion, with few other sentient races mingling with them. There is the occasional elf, dwarf, and halfling, and even fewer exotic races, such as djinns and lycanthropes.

- White: Angels, Spirits, Aven / Clerics, Archers, Soldiers, Knights.
    - Blue: Aven, Sphinxes, Merfolk.
    - Black: Demons, Devils, Imps, Shades / Assassins, Rogues.
    - Red: Dragons, Minotaurs, Dwarves / Barbarians, Berserkers, Shamans.
    - Green: Elves, Centaurs, Saprolings, Treefolk / Druids, Warriors.
    Monstrous races are obviously included, though not listed, because they are not sentient. Humans, Avatars and Wizards are universal colors, meaning they can be whatever color.
    ------------------
    Relations Between Geography and Races
    With huge, unexplored forests and huge mountains, the outlandish creatures live here. In the sprawling jungles live Elves, Centaurs, Saprolings, and Treefolk. The hell-creatures avoid the jungles, because of their strong faith and magically potent druids. There is a huge peace between the four races, though they are typically excessively against any outsiders, aware of the corruption in them.
    In the mountains are the Dwarves with a somewhat strained relationship with the Minotaurs. The Dwarves are not fond of the Dragons, though the Dragons really don't care what the two races do so long they don't steal any of it's treasure. The Dragons in the mountain are very independent, are are rarely seen with other Dragons.
    Below the mountains, but not the forest, are the hell-creatures, who (mostly) think that their right to rule is supposedly unchallenged. Though what they lack in military strength, they exceed in their knack for creating mayhem. They believe they are the most superior race, and should dominate all the races on Nitor. Their relationship, though all one kingdom, is strange, mixed with wars internally and externally devastating. Their first task is to attempt to eradicate the Elves, the second strongest power on Nitor.
    The strongest power on Nitor is the Kingdom of Tellus, where the third most powerful group resides: the House of Eadrael (pronounced E-ah-drail). House of Eadrael is an academy of wizards, both used for all types of military training, and a learning academy for the few young wizard who have been touched with magic.

-------------------

Archangel of Tellus:

Mudrow, author of Analysis on Everything Heavenly and Hellish. Somewhat of a main character.

Three cards:

1: One of the spells archangels can cast, though can be used by any good creature:

2: An Enforcer of Aenox (Eadrael, Skyrock, and Aenox parts are not finished.)

3: A demonic summoning ritual used to summon demons from Aenox.

Flavor above ^ (Mudrow Heitas, Archangel's Swords, and )

Mechanics above.

• @EmolgAn actually, since The-DM just posted, this contest may get entries thanks to my other contests. Do you want me to inform you if it does? 
  • Yes, of course. I'm working on a little set, to make an entry bump when it's needed.
  • @The-DM @EmolgAn Sadly, I am killing off this contest due to its age and other things. All participants get 4 faves
  • @jaceberlin
    Just fav. four cards of your choice.
  • If you want to fave me either I don't put a set , feel free to fav four of my cards you like.
This discussion has been closed.