Mystery Box Encounters

edited February 2021 in Contests and Challenges
This discussion is an arm on the Mystery Box Challenges Tree. Mystery Box Encounters are modes (temporary variations in the format of generic mystery boxes.) All modes are found as prizes in the Mystery Box Challenges. When a prize containing an Encounter mode is received in a Mystery Box, this discussion activates for the duration of the mode.

Comments

• Phenomenon #1: Lightning Storms

Freak lightning storms are spawning all over the Mystery Box plane. 

When you request your mystery box in this discussion, you'll be given a mystery challenge with the following tack-on challenge... [that has lightning in the name or artwork.]
  • A mystery box please @jpastor!
  • A mystery box @jpastor!  Or my money back!
  • edited January 2021
    Gonna be lots of lightning!
  • Mystery Box Encounters

Phenomenon: Lightning Storms

@AboveAndAbout Your phenomenon mystery box contains:

• A Follow: Choose any cardsmith for me to follow!
    • A Mystery Challenge: Kasimir the Lone Wolf has only flavor text... create a new version of him with some abilities [Optional: and with lightning in his name or artwork.]
    @DrakeGladis Your mystery box contains:
    • Orb of Particles: Name a subtype for a random challenge in the next batch to include.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a non-Human Wizard creature card [Optional: with lightning in the name or artwork.]

• May I please request the gift of a box, o’ giver of mysteries?
  • Non-human Wizard?  Easily.

• And another?  I might make this one more lightningy...
  • Here is mine:
    Kasimir Outstretched Hand
    I am aware this is real MTG art. I am also aware this is just a hand.
  • Another box please!
  • Mystery Box Encounters

Phenomenon: Lightning Storms

@TheRacingTurtle your mystery box contains:
    • Loads of Gold: A bundle of 5 prizes...
    • God Tablet: You may create a mode.
    • Bombs Flying Everywhere: Everyone in this batch gets a bomb.
    • Favorites: You may accept 2 favorites of your choice + 3 of jpastor's choice.
    • Hugs: You get 1 favorite of jpastor's choice + you may have jpastor donate 3 favorites to any 1 cardsmith of your choice. 
    • Magnifying GlassWhen you submit your entry for this challenge, you may have target cardsmith who submitted an entry in small font resubmit it in large font.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature that can Mutate [Optional: and that has lightning its name or artwork.] Post your entry here.
    • A Bomb: You may destroy one entry in any discussion. (It won't be judged.)
    @DrakeGladis your mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a Legendary Grixis creature [Optional: with lightning in the artwork or name.] Post your entry here.
    • A Bomb: You may destroy one entry in any discussion. (It won't be judged.)
    @AboveAndAbout your mystery challenge contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature with Battalion [Optional: that has lightning in its name or artwork.] Post your entry here.
    • A Bomb: You may destroy one entry in any discussion. (It won't be judged.)
  • @CassZero Your mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a blue sliver creature [Optional: That has lightning in the artwork or its name.]
  • Holy shot.... thats a lotta stuff...
  • edited February 2021
    Delete
  • Hallowed Servants

Another box please!
  • The lightning storms have subsided. The skies clear. It's a beautiful day.
  • Not where I am, and I’m meant to be heading to the beach today... If I don’t make it I wish to be buried in a mystery box.
This discussion has been closed.