Roll for it! [Closed]

Hello! While I know the idea I'm about to explain has been done many times before, I wanted to run one of these as well.

To enter the contest, roll AT LEAST 2 6-sided die, one from each list below, and make a card using each challenge you got (use every challenge on the same card). Afterwards, just post the card here!

Rewards:
If you win, you get another favorite for each dice you rolled to make your winning card
1st - 3 favorites
2nd - 2 favorites
3rd - 1 favorites
All cards entered are automatically favorited as long as the link to them is somehow supplied, regardless of whether they win.

Posting:
Each person may enter as many cards as they want, though the same person cannot win twice.
Post your card along with what rolls you got for what list.

Lists:
(You must roll at least one dice for each list. Extra dice go into whatever list you want)

Concept list:
1 - Your card must somehow effect time.
2 - Your card must include at least one custom type or ability.
3 - Your card must be something related to a soul of some kind.
4 - Your card must be related to love in some way.
5 - Your card must tell of some sort of story or event.
6 - Your card must be related to god(s) in some way.

Challenge list:
1 - Your card must be at least 3 colors.
2 - Your card must activate whenever it or something else enters the battlefield.
3 - Your card must be able to target something other than a creature in some way. (Any target does not count)
4 - Your card must use a randomized mechanic in any way. (Discard a card at random, roll dice)
5 - Your card must use counters of any kind.
6 - Your card must use special tokens in any way (treasure, clue, present, food, shard, etc...)

Enjoy!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.