[Mini-Challenge] Get a Clue!
Welcome to Get a Clue, my latest challenge! This is going to be a smaller contest (hence the mini-challenge tag in the name) before I start the New Capenna Challenge when the next set releases. Now then, let’s get to sleuthing!
As you may have already guessed, this contest is all about investigating and clue tokens. This mechanic was introduced in Shadows over Innistrad, and has been used occasionally in other sets since (examples below). Clues are artifact tokens that you can pay 2 mana and sacrifice to draw a card, and are created by the Investigate keyword.
- Each card must either investigate and/or care about clues in some way.
- Judging will be based on primarily balance and flavor, with artist citing breaking ties.
- Entries are due Monday, April 25th, or the Monday after SNC prerelease weekend.
- You may submit up to 3 entries, one of which can be a card made before the start of the contest.
- First place gets 4 favorites, a follow, and the ability to nominate an honorable mention.
- Second place gets 3 favorites, a follow, and the ability to nominate an honorable mention.
- Third place gets 2 favorites, a follow, and the ability to nominate an honorable mention.
- Honorable mentions get 1 favorite.
Now, without further ado, good luck, have fun, and happy cardsmithing!