What cards get removed?

I'm still new to this site, and two of my cards have already been removed. I never got a notification from a mod or an explanation, they were just gone.

One of them was called "Ching Chong, Toy Salesman" and I'm guessing it was removed for its racist overtones. If so, why is this card still up?
http://mtgcardsmith.com/view/chinese-faggot

Another was "Dat Boi". I'm guessing it was removed because it had "shit" in its flavor text (but I still don't really know). If that is the case, then why is this one allowed?
http://mtgcardsmith.com/view/dat-boi

If these cards are not allowed and have just slipped through the cracks, then that means profanity and racism are to be avoided. Are there any other kinds of cards that tend to be removed? Or was the removal of my cards just a bug?

Comments

• I reported those two cards just now. We just didn't see those cards, I think that's all.
  • Yeah, if any cards are up that violate the Terms of Use, it's just because whoever was going through cards that day probably just missed it. This site is comprised of a large portion of kids from about the 7th grade up, and so a few things to avoid in card production...
    Nudity/Sexuality - Some art straddles a fine line, so if nudity or sexuality are too provocative, it gets removed
    Language - My kids have always been taught that foul language is an indication that the person you're conversing with doesn't have a well versed grasp of the words available to them... Everyone knows all the bad words, but this isn't a showcase of vulgarity, and so bad language is removed whenever it's found.
    Racism - I don't know that I need to expand on this, but let me just say that it's an archaic ideology that has no place in the world, let alone on this site.
    Drugs/Alcohol - Again, mostly a site with a lot of kids, so drinking games and other cards of this ilk are removed.

As a note of reminder... those are some of the cards that are not permitted on this site, but the site itself isn't telling you that you can't make those cards, you just can't publish the cards here and expect them to survive. If it's not something you would show your kids or your mom, or if it violates the Terms of Use, just make your card and download it to your computer.
  • Why are Illuminati cards removed? I have had seen a couple of them removed.
  • @ZendikarIncarnate
    Because the Illuminati don't want you to know.
  • RoFLMao! @Lujikul
    If Illuminati cards are removed, it's probably because the owner removed it, or it had one of the offending things mentioned above.
  • They want us to think they don't exist...
  • There is no "Official" word on the Illuminati cards, but on a personal note... what I can tell you... is this... Hey! What are you doing in he....
  • Guys, sush! We need no unwanted attention from the...

Ow!

auwghdfl uaegw ocfgewcfgdosifhdhaskfuhqoweiu

What was I saying?
  • I would like to say that I have no unofficial word, either. Thank you. That is all.
  • Summon the pyramids!
  • Alright, everything makes sense now. thanks
  • No problem!!
This discussion has been closed.