Homelands (*sigh* not the set)!

Ok for starts, the homelands expansion is bad card-wise and has nothing to do with this contest. What this is really about is this:

-Make a land, it can't be basic, nor can it have basic land types (forest, swamp, etc.).

-It may interact with the rest of the board in some way. For example it may say "When this land enters, _________", or "All things have _______". Simple!

-If you don't want to do that you may have it produce more than one mana, or none at all. But the more mana it produces, the more of a downside it has.

-You may have it be something like Dryad Arbor because I simply love that card XD. If you do that, have it be a land and use brackets for P/T don't use creature, it may be something like "Land - Creature."

-One entry please, and you can't use old cards (sorry :P).

-Use correct mtg terminology!** If you don't use exact terminology its fine I'll let it slide!

Why is this challenge called Homelands? Because your land should be what represents you as a cardsmith. Like your favorite mtg colors, or has synergy with your absolute favorite card that you have ever made! Those are examples. I definitely recommend flavor text because good flavor text may score higher! Same goes with creativity, the most important factor! :D

Almost forgot! there will be a 1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place, and... 4TH PLACE!? And of course mentionable cards :D! Winners get a congrats from me and I'll follow them. If I'm already following them I'll bake them a cake. Oh heck I'll do that anyway! Good luck! contest closes November 1st!

Here's a link to Dryad Arbor: http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Discussion.aspx?multiverseid=136196

**(Also If you want to, you may use the oldest of old mtg terminology just for fun!
That means no symbols :O. If you do so remind me when you post it so I know)**

Comments

This discussion has been closed.