_Bump!
  • Well, we successfully completed the "Bump Wave" XD
  • Can I still enter?
  • edited December 2017
  • Ah I see, my card lacks the word "exchange" :(
  • When's it gonna get judged?
  • edited December 2017
    For the exchange contest:
  • did this contest end in November or is it still going on?
  • edited December 2017
    Quote from contest thread:
    "Deadline is The end of November, as with my planeswalker lore contest. All entries will get a favorite, winners will either get a follow or more favorites and Circuit Points."

People just don't like when a contest goes unjudged. (That and it's a circuit challenge!)
  • edited December 2017
    @Corwinnn
    May you judge this contest instead? (It's long past the due date for a circuit challenge!)
  • If our glorious host is unable to fulfil the duties of judging, then we'll be sure to determine our favorites for the sake of the Circuit Challenge.

XD
  • well, I obviously missed the deadline. But eh, I still enjoyed making an 'exchange' card. It's all in fun anyways!
  • @sorinjace
    I think it would make sense to judge any additional entries as nobody closed submissions.
  • Holy crap guys I'm so sorry for making you wait so long! I've been so busy with music and theatre production and D&D has sucked away what little free time I have, so I totally forgot to get around to this! Excuse me as I deliberate, I will post results in a few minutes, now. Sorry again!
  • edited December 2017
    This has been incredibly difficult, seeing as I there's like 5,000 entries because it went on for wayyyy to long, but I think i have it sorted out-

Honorable Mentions:
    @Connor2001 : Skirsdag Zealot
    I know what you're trying to get at here, However you forgot that your card isn't named Skirsdag Cultist.

@Lastjustice : Undesirable Position
    A slightly roundabout way of doing things, but this is a versatile card.

Third place: @PhysBoom - Spirit Exchange
    Straightforward and simple. You turn the game completely on its head. This card's concept is one that I'm sure countless people (including me) have thought up but I think you did an exellent job with the phrasing and wording of the effects.

Second Place: @Jonteman93 - Profane Oracle of Kal'Mendo
    I don't what what it is about this card, but something about it draws me in. Maybe it's the art, or my love of counters, or the fact that at first it looks unbalanced based on its base mana cost but the costs of its abilities even everything out. Don't ask me why, but I like this card.

First place: I hate to say this, but we have a TIE between @Credius and @East2West with Overgrowth of Flesh and Nergal the Trickster.

Overgrowth of Flesh-
    I love the execution, origianality, and flavor of this card. You know exactly what you want from it, and you get it.

Nergal the Trickster-
    I'm always partial to a well-made planeswalker, especially with that -12 ability tying everything together. East2West, you did a good job, mate.

• edited December 2017
    Again, sorry all for being so delinquent. I dont blame you guys for being impatient, and I take responsibility for being a nitwit. @Corwinn @modnation675
  • @logiecrokie
    No worries, I just wanted to make sure the circuit points got assigned.
  • congratulations to the winners and mentionables from me as well!
  • Congratulations to ALL the winners and mentionables!!!
    Points have been awarded!
  • Wohoo! Thanks for this awesome contest @Logiecrokie
This discussion has been closed.