FAQ's and Common Suggestions

Comments

• Can you please make a dark mode for the forums?
  • I second @KorandAngels
    suggestion
  • Hey what are "points". They are listed next to the number of comments? Always 0 points lol
  • Hey, when I post 3 cards side by side on the forum (each with width 215), why does it look like this?

• edited October 2021
    @MonkeyPirate2002 - When that happens to me, it's because I have a link on one or two cards, and not on the others, but that's not the case with yours, I just added some separation from the first card and it looks good now
  • edited October 2021
    I've recently tried purchasing premium again for the first time in a while, but it won't accept my card. The card still functions outside of cardsmith. Are there any suggestions for working around this?

Currently I'm trying to gift myself premium and I think that might work, but I still want to mention the problem I'm having in case it's not just me. 
  • Could you guys add the option to make cards with the pre-Magic 2015 borders? I personally don't like the Magic 2015 card design, and much prefer the previous ones. If you were to do that, it would be nice to have the older than those borders as well (like the ones in Alpha). I think that you could just add options like "Make Modern Card" and "Make Vintage Card" in with "Make M15 Card" as to not add too many options to the border drop down. 

As for card types, having the ability to make double-faced transforming cards, sagas (you could either make it a new thing like planeswalkers or add the I, II, III, and IV symbols to the symbol bank). Kaldheim modal double-faced cards, lessons, Amonkhet flashback cards, Ravnica dual mode cards, conspiracies, schemes, vanguards, and planechase planes would be nice too. 
  • I don't know if anyone has mentioned it before but here are some suggestions:
    - the options to put mana icons on planeswalker loyalty abilities.
    - More frames for the Planeswalker! And the possibility of creating them on mobile!
    - Tildes and other symbols in the descriptions. (My original language is not English and in my language a tilde is used practically in all stressed syllables).
    - DOUBLE CARDS!

That's all I can think of for now..
  • Again I am requesting dark mode for the forums, and I would like when you edit a card (using the premium) that there is an option to skip re-uploading the art, because sometimes I delete the picture after I use it.
  • I second this.  Having to re-crop an image is a needless hassle.
  • Is there a way to make flip cards/werwolfs? or flip planeswalker?
  • @The_333_ - Unfortunately not at this time

• For those who have long awaited a dark mode option, I found a convenient way to invert colors on this website.
    1. In your address bar at the top, type chrome://flags and hit enter
    2. Search for "Dark Mode"
    3. Change from Default to "Enable"
    4. Hit the prompt to relaunch your browser!
    Finding the Force Dark Mode for Web Contents flag
  • Planeswalker multicolor/hybrid frames, planeswalker watermarks, and planeswalker passive abilitys?
  • also planeswalker legendary frames?
  • @The_333_ You actually can do passive planeswalker abilities, although it takes up one of the three planeswalker abilities, so you can't have a passive ability and three activated abilities. To make a passive ability, you need to leave the loyalty cost blank.
  • When are these "big" changes happening that you mentioned @Corwinnn? I hope its soon
  • no rush though HURRY UP jk
  • I'm not sure if this is the right place, but is there a way to stop getting so many emails from the Forum?
  • @CrimsonFox - At the top of the page on the left is your name. Just below that to the right is a gear symbol. Click that and select preferences.
  • is there a way to make tokens with names different than their subtypes?
  • I have a month of premium, so I'm trying out all the new features, but I can't seem to figure out how to add other people's cards to my custom sets just yet. Any ideas? Thanks

• @CrimsonFox - Select the card and the option will be there under the Oracle text
  • @Corwinnn it just shows me this:

• I don't have access to the premium icons either
  • Try logging out and closing Cardsmith
  • That worked, thanks!