Mono-Green Mythic Rare Instants! Why only 1?

GOOD DAY TO YOU, MY FELLOW CARDSMITHERS!!!

It is been a LOOOOONG time since I have done a contest, but, something has been nagging me. Something that might seem small and honestly, kind of makes sense, but it still bugs me. Now I know that Green is a slow color, and that it is big on creatures, but I really wish there were more good instants in green, especially Mythic Rare Instants. There is only ONE mono-green instant that is Mythic Rare: http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=416932

So now I send out the call! The call for all worthy 'Smithers to hear:

I DECLARE A CHALLENGE!!

We need more Mythic Rare mono-green instants, and I would love to host this challenge to make more. Simply put, I am asking for everyone who participates to create a Mono-green Mythic Rare instant (As if that wasn't said enough..). I do believe it should stick to the theme of mono-green, which is creature based. Similar to Berserk, it could directly affect a creature, it could target a mass amount of green creatures, it could make more green creatures, anything that fits the theme of Green Creatures. Creativity is most impressing, and I will definitely be on the lookout for the most creative cards you can offer.

Regular rules for contests apply here, ONLY 1 ENTRY, and the Judging will go as follows:

FIRST PLACE: 4 Favorites and a follow OR* 8 Favorites if already followed
SECOND PLACE: 3 Favorites and a follow OR* 6 Favorites if already followed
THIRD PLACE: 2 Favorites and a follow OR* 4 Favorites if already followed

AND, the three winners may choose an Honorable Mention for me to favorite, as long as it is not one of the top three.

This being a contest about instants, The completion date will only be just over a week. The contest will end Saturday, August 12.

LET THE GAMES.... BEGIN!!!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.