Mystery Box Challenges

Comments

• So mine is destroyed right?
  • @AboveAndAbout has used the Dead Rose to destroy all mono-colored entries:
    This destroys:
    • @Jadefire's Moggbomb, Iconclastic Purge, Firefalls of Bogarden
    • @Corwinnn's Paladin's of the Forge, Mogg Impersonator, Career Opportunist
    • @ShadowReign's Dragon Shield Mystery Box, inconceivable Resemblance, K'lorien 
    • @WarriorCatInAhat's Mantle of Rage
    • Jpastor's Learning Curve
    • @mmm3creator's Bet a Horde
    • @CS101's Arcavios Peacekeeper
  • Do I need to make more, or do they not count towards the leaderboard.
  • edited April 2021
    @AboveAndAbout your mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a rare creature with soulshift N.
  • Oops. I did not expect it to destroy so many entries.
  • It's okay - it's all part of the game

• Another please!
  • Hit me with a box also.
  • Mystery Boxes

Deadline of Random Variables

For the remainder of this deadline, your mystery box will be composed a random combination of 3 of the following unknown variables. 
    1. ?
    2. ?
    3. ?
    4. ?
    5. ?
    6. ?
    7. ?
    8. ?
    9. ?
    10. ?
    11. ?
    12. ?
    13. ?
    14. ?
    15. ?
    16. ?
    17. ?
    18. ?
    19. ?
    20. ?
    21. ?
    22. ?
    23. ?
    24. ?
    25. ?
    26. ?
    27. ?
    28. ?
    29. ?
    30. ?

@AboveAndAbout your mystery box contains:
    • Prize 54 - Deadline of Random Variables [Activates after this batch]
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a helpful, white Aura that can enchant any creature.
    @ShadowReign your mystery box contains:
    • Prize 165 - Pale Rose white rose pink GIF You may have jpastor (favorite -OR- destroy) all colorless active entries.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature that can become monstrous.
  • Hey @jpastor , quick question, if this next entry is a mono color, is it destroyed?
  • Ok, thanks and good.
  • edited April 2021
    Here you are.
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/darkrealm-dweller?list=user

The power source of the Darkrealm is a Mysterious Box. It resides within all creatures that dwell there.
  • edited April 2021
    A max difficulty Mystery Challenge: Create a Dog creature that can buff itself or get stronger over time.
    https://www.mtgcardsmith.com/view/underworld-retriever

Could I get another box?
  • sorry @Jadefire - that wasn't max difficulty was it lol
  • edited April 2021
    Made for my mystery challenge: Create a Zombie creature (that's artwork doesn't look like a Zombie) and makes you sacrifice a creature or has an optional sac another creature ability.
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/corrix-hooded-stalker

I'd like another box!
  • @jpastor I had some difficulty finding the art so I wouldn't call it that easy.  That was actually graveyard dog ver. 2.  I'll save ver. 1 for another challenge.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a rare, noncreature artifact that works best in a commander deck.
    Crown of Command

Look deep into my eyes... you want to give me a box!

• @Corwinnn bold choice, sir, going with a colourless artifact given that ShadowReign's active prize can blow that right up.
  • edited April 2021

Mystery Boxes

Deadline of Variables

(+1 is a coin) (-1 means you need to spend a coin) You can only spend what you've earned. You earn upon completion of your challenge.
    1. Enchantment
    2. ?
    3. Prize 372 - FOE
    4. ?
    5. Rare
    6. Legendary
    7. Red Bred Red to Red be Red RED Red (+1)
    8. Prize 73 - Duplicate
    9. Prize 347 - 2 songs
    10. Prize 221 - FOC
    11. Has a Quote
    12. Volcanic in name
    13. Variable Colorless Limited by 1 (+1)
    14. Mill
    15. Blue
    16. ?
    17. Instances of two.
    18. Rhino Dynamo (+1)
    19. Watermark
    20. Words in name rhyme.
    21. Prize 263 - Land Pearl
    22. Tri-colored identity
    23. ?
    24. Prize 62 - Tactical Nuke
    25. Odd casting cost (+1)
    26. Prize 253 - 3H + 1F
    27. Castable from graveyard
    28. Pick Challenge (-1)
    29. Pick Prize (-1)
    30. Pick Other (-1)
    @ShadowReign your mystery box contains:
    • Prize 62 - Tactical Nuke nuclear explosion GIF All active entries other than your own have been destroyed.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a card with a quote in the flavor text that's Red Bred Red to Red be Red RED Red (+1)
    • (A card that's bred to be red has more instances of the Red symbol than any other instance of a count or number on the card. This includes total CMC, P/T, or instances of numbers within its text.)
    @Jadefire your mystery box contains:
    • Prize 72 - Duplicate Prize: You may receive a copy of the prize in the box above or below your box.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a Legendary card with Volcanic in its name.
    @CS101 your mystery box contains:
    • Prize 263 - Land Pearl  A favorite on all mythic rare lands you've created in your collection that I like.
    • -OR-
    • You may pick any prize from the list above (-1)
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a card with a Rhinoceros in the artwork that benefits you and/or a creature you control and has "rhino" in its flavor text. (+1)
    @Corwinnn your mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a rare card with Variable Colorless in the casting cost (limited by 1), but that's multicolored with more of one color in the casting cost than the other. (+2)
    • (A card limited by 1 costs 1 more to cast for each target beyond the first.)

• @jpastor just to be clear, the quote is not bred to be red, right?
  • Ok, I'll get right on it.
  • edited April 2021
    Made for my mystery challenge: Create a card with a Rhinoceros in the artwork that benefits you and/or a creature you control and has "rhino" in its flavor text. 

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/underworld-infernocerous
    I'll take another box! 
    @jpastor you can take a look at my page, more favorites would be much appreciated! 
  • @CS101 if you want your cards to get favourited, make it easy for people and include a link to them when you post them.  I had to manually search for your card to get to it.
  • @Jadefire - That Tactical Nuke got it anyways!
  • @Jadefire I'm not sure which card you're referring to. I always try to include the link over an image, though I prefer to do both.
  • @Corwinnn - That's just overkill, this round is going to be a bloodbath anyway.

@CS101 - My mistake, I missed the link after the image for Underworld Inferocerous. 
  • @Jadefire no worries, usually I like to put the link above the image but I did it backwards for no reason this time.
    @jpastor so I only have one mythic rare land. I'll include the link to it here: 
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/voz-the-floating-temple?list=user
This discussion has been closed.