Have you made a custom deck? Put it here \/

Hello fellow gamers, today we are showing off our custom decks, maybe even our custom deck archetypes (if you made one), remember to put your deck's format in the description of it (Commander, Standard, Limited) so we know what it is for, and make sure to go by this general format so the page doesn't become flooded so easily, also make sure to sort your card in alphabetical order.

*If your deck uses custom cards indicate it with (CUSTOM CARDS USED)
*If your deck is in Commander format make sure you put the first card line as Commander: (Card here)
/Format: (Game Format Here)
//Archetype: (Deck Archetype here, if it is a custom archetype, indicate it is custom with (CUSTOM)
///(Card Name Here) (How many of that card you have in your deck, put as number)
////If you have a sideboard skip down two lines, indicate this is a Sideboard, and repeat the same format
/////If you have a custom archetype, skip down two lines, type: (Archetype here) means: (Description Here)

If you use custom cards, post a Links: section with links to the custom cards' pages

Example:

(CUSTOM CARDS USED)
Format: Commander
Archetype: Annoyance (CUSTOM)
Commander: "Eyes" (1)
Snail-Rider Mouse (1)
Crystal Keeper (2)

Annoyance means: You have cards that like to produce tokens, and you constantly pelt your opponent to stress their creatures

Links:
"Eyes": https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/eyes-2
Snail-Rider Mouse: https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/snail-rider-mouse
Crystal Keeper: https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/crystal-keeper

Comments

• edited March 2019
    I'l post my champion Kiora Ramp later today. I say champion because It keeps winning among my friend group.
  • So are we talking about decks in general, decks with custom cards, strange decks, etc? Within that, are we talking about decklists or just synergies?
  • Well mainly decklists
  • Ok. When I am out of school today I am going to throw on here a few decklists.
  • me too. I'm probably not supposed to be doing this right now, but oh well.
  • General Concept:
    A deck that I really want to make at some point is a monored enchantment and equipment commander deck with the only creature being the commander. It probably wouldn't be great, but it'd be fun.
  • I have a boros equipment deck using that guy, nahiri, the lithomancer, and some other friends
  • EVERYONE I went and posted an example above ^
  • My First Ever Pauper List:
    Format: Pauper
    Archetype: Infinite Combo

Land (19)
    4x Evolving Wilds
    6x Forest
    1x Mountain
    5x Plains
    3x Wind-Scarred Crag

Artifact (7)
    3x Chromatic Star
    4x Lotus Petal

Enchantment (12)
    1x Impact Tremors
    4x Journey to Nowhere
    3x Pacifism
    4x Presence of Gond

Creature (14)
    3x Avacyn's Pilgrim
    4x Heliod's Pilgrim
    3x Llanowar Elves
    4x Midnight Guard

Instant (4)
    4x Gods Willing

Sorcery (4)
    4x Commune with the Gods

Sideboard (15)
    4x Ancient Grudge
    1x Lightning Bolt
    4x Mana Tithe
    4x Pyroblast
    2x Tormod's Crypt

(Yes, there is a T3 win here... in pauper.)
  • Kemba Kha Regent is better for voltorn equipment and encnagment
This discussion has been closed.