Red's other side (Closed)

Wuzup!
The other day I was reading MaRo's bag of colorful questions when someone asked: Does your magic ever involve dancing red?
Here was the answer:
It does. I'm a huge fan of dancing and music. I'm a fan of art in general. I love activities where you can embrace your passions, and dancing and music let you do that. Here's the problem. I'll make a fun card like Fanciful Mambo and R&D will ask if I have anything else. So, I'll offer up Aggressive Tango and they'll reply, "What else you got?" Ready to Rumba? No. Expressive Salsa? No. Hot to Foxtrot? No. Mad Merengue? "We like the mad part, but what if you were throwing punches instead?" Maybe, one day.
I also saw this question:

Answer:
You ever watch a reality show and someone seems a certain way, but then someone interviews them outside of the context of the show and they say that's just the way they're edited. It's kind of like that. I'm constantly offering cool card concepts—Passionate Kiss, Mournful Sorrow, Joyous Celebration—and R&D's always like, "How about we take Unbridled Fury?" I'm trying. My new strategy is to just not show the anger, but then as soon as I think about myself not being able to be angry, it pisses me off, and then I get mad and they make a new card. So I don't know if this trend is going to end anytime soon, but I'll keep trying to show them my softer side.

So your challenge is to make a card showing off some of Red's other side. No unset cards this time, and it has to be something in red's philosophy. It can be something new mechanically, but it has to work with Red's train of thought.
Good luck cardsmiths!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.