Haruvan - Knight School Tournament

12345679»

Comments

• Deadline will be 04/14. After the date, the story will continue and the duels begin. Now is the time to do and continue your stories.
  • I'll get a MSE render in a bit.
  • I know I'm not in this but @FourEyesIsAFish already posted one
  • edited April 2021
    I'm just reading this for fun.
  • oops never mind, I didn't see the 5 cmc limitation sorry.
  • yeah I made an error. Cass was referring to a fixed version
  • Raeyla and Garret arrived at the school just in time to see the matches posted. 

"Arya huh, she is no joke like some of the others." Raeyla remembered watching Arya's first matches, the other knight had fury and anger in her eyes that Raeyla could relate to. "It's no matter I can do this, they want a fight they'll get it."

Raeyla wanted to train, but she was tired from the several days of travel. Garret left as soon as they had arrived, making his way to gather allies from the kingdom. Now Raeyla was left to stew on her new path, "I don't have time to rest I need to get stronger, I need to get better." She changed her path from the dormitories to the training yard. Maybe she could find Namy or Iona and train with either of them.
  • Project Canceled.

• @CassZero why is it cancelled?
  • That, and everything is cancelled. Plus Cass deleted all (most) of their cards.
  • maybe they're leaving the site?
    that would suck
  • Cass unfollowed everyone and then also asked how to delete their account in the "how do I delete my account" discussion so it's probable that they're leaving the site, which is a little sad, but life always takes priority over cardsmith.
This discussion has been closed.