What games should I get for my Gameboy?

I got a Gameboy advance sp, it can play gameboy, gameboy color, and gameboy advance games, so yes. Also my first one I did haha oops I accidentally did it in contests in challenges, please post them in this post.

Comments

• so yes, also if I'm like "oh. cool." then it means either I have the game or my dad does.
  • Super Mario. Mario Kart. F-Zero. Legend of Zelda. Kirby. Pokémon.
    Golden Sun. Fire Emblem. Advance Wars (Fire Emblem with tanks and s***.)
    There were some decent Castlevania games on that platform, I believe.
    Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. (Garbage compared to FFT, but still a good game.)

Been a long a** time since I played GBA, so that's all I can think of, off the top of my head. Basically any first party titles (Nintendo made games) are gonna be decent.
  • Of those, I have pokemon, and then my dad has kirby, mario, advance wars (i found out about it before fire emblem. also, @Suicidal_Deity, who's your favorite CO? mines probably either Hachi or Colin, cause Im cheap thrifty.) and like all of the Final Fantasy games that came out for GBA (1&2, 4, 5, 6, and Tactics advance) and well if you agree with my dad on the original tactics, well I guess i need to go out to the garage and play that.
  • Never played Advance Wars. Just knew it was by the same guys as Fire Emblem and people liked it, just not my cup of tea.
  • edited March 2021
    I have a ton of games, but the ones I still bust out are the Pokemon games, but the biggest problem is they just don't go down in price
  • oh yeah, my mom ended up getting me a reproduction of leaf green instead of the original thing
  • hmm... you should get Wario Land 4.
  • I have a total of like three games for my game boy: Tetris, Wario Land, and Choplifter.
  • ooh tetris is a good one.
  • thank you for all the suggestions everyone!