Weekend Weltanschauungs

I've thought this one through completely  ;)

This is a game!

What to do...

1. Send me in PM a card you make, and then delete it.
  2. -OR-
  3. Send me in PM a card you've made that's old and won't be easy for someone to find within your collection.
On the weekends, I'm going to post snippets of all the cards I've received... in random order... and I'm going to post the cardsmiths who have submitted a card... in a randomly ordered list that's separate from the images of the cards.

Your final task...

1. When you're ready, you have the honor of trying to match the image with the correct cardsmith.
  2. Send your guesses to me in Private Message to avoid others from bandwagoning your amazing guesses.
  3. You get 1 point for every correct match you've made.
  4. Each week, the top cardsmith receives a favorite of their choice for each correct match they've made (up to a maximum of 5 favorites).

Comments

• So, are the cards going to be presented as text, or as images?
  • edited April 2021
    Itll be a partial image of the whole card. I will post an example @SpellPiper2213
  • Sent you a card.
  • edited April 2021

Cards for Week 1

Entry A by KorAndAngels

Entry B by jpastor (jk it's by Corwinnn)

Entry C (SpellPiper2213)

Entry D (Jpastor)

The following cardsmiths have created the above cards.

You have 1 week to to try and match who created which card... (anyone may submit guesses... you do not need to have submitted a card to participate.)

Example format of submitting to me in PM would be:
    - Entry A = Cardsmith Name
    - Entry B = Cardsmith Name
    - Entry C = Cardsmith Name
    - Entry D = Cardsmith Name
  • edited April 2021
    ERROR 1B89467LK403

Due to my stupidity, the following message has been deleted. Redirect to nowhere.
  • send to me in private message @ShadowReign
  • Oh, sorry.
  • I know which one is Corwinnn's! (I looked through his cards a while back, and found it)

Drumroll please......

Is this it?

• edited April 2021
    So far everyone has guesses Corwinnn's card correctly - i'm not going to publicly state if you guessed right ... the good news is if you want to participate, you're 1/4 of the way complete. Just send all 4 guesses to me in message
    @TheDukeOfPork
  • edited April 2021
    I am also not going to confirm nor deny that my card has been guessed correctly by everyone.

Even though that's my card!

• Alright everyone - I've posted above the cardsmiths name next to their prospective card... most everyone got 1 or 2 correct... only one got everyone correct though!

@AboveAndAbout
    congrats on winning trial week 1! 4 favorites of your choice coming your way

Please provide feedback on this thread:

• Did you like this concept?
    • Should it stick around?
    • Should it be integrated into the Mystery Boxes?
    • Does it require more interaction to be fun?
    • Do I need to post full results and show everyone's guesses? Really didn't see the poin this week because everyone guessed Corwinnn and that was pretty much it lol

Please comment below your thoughts for me on this discussion. 
  • edited April 2021
    Did anyone guess mine? (Apart from AbaAb)
    (I quite like this concept, since it lets people who know a lot about what other people like and/or are good at making have an advantage.)
This discussion has been closed.