The Legendary Arsenal

Heya everyone!

Today I come to you with a new challenge I'm calling THE LEGENDARY ARSENAL

I assume that most people know of the legendary type on cards. However, legendaries are still largely focused on a few types of cards: Creatures, Planeswalkers, Lands, Artifacts, and Enchantments.

Now you may ask, "Dragoon, what else is there?" Well, this contest will answer just that! I call the remaining cards the Legendary Arsenal: Legendary cards that are used by others. So, the goal is:

Make a legendary of one of the following types:
  • Aura
  • Equipment
  • Instant
  • Sorcery
  • Vehicle
These are the spells, abilities and items that are the powerful arsenal of the creatures and planeswalkers you deploy. Surprisingly, there are few of these among the current cards. So, I'd like to ask you to make some here!

CRITERIA:
  1. Creativity!
  2. Epic-ness: These are legendary cards! They should reflect the epicness of being a spell or item that is one of a kind!
  3. Balance: With power, comes responsibility! As powerful cards, how well do these walk the fine line between powerful and op-broken?
RULES:
  1. Have fun!
  2. Up to two entries of each kind allowed from each smith!
  3. New entries only (sorry! But feel free to post old creations for fun! They just won't be judged!)
  4. Be respectful
  5. Please follow all mtgcardsmith and forum rules
PRIZES:
  1. 5 favorites of your choice and a follow
  2. 3 favorites of your choice and a follow
  3. 1 favorite of your choice and a follow
       *If there is enough interest, I will judge each type of card as separate categories and give prizes for each category!

Have fun! Cheers!
-Dragoon

*If you have another card type you think should be included, please let me know

Comments