Mystery Box Voting
Hello cardsmiths,I've recently, slowly transitioned the judging process for deadlines in the Mystery Box Challenges to a voting form where anyone can vote. In an effort to increase voter turnout, I'm creating this separate discussion where I will post the link to the voting forms periodically when it's time to submit votes for the deadline entries.
A couple of things to consider when voting...
- Anyone can vote... you don't need to actively partake in the Mystery Boxes to vote.
- The voting form has all the pictures of the card entries for your convenience.
- You will vote for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. If there are 30+ entries, you will also vote for 4th and 5th place.
- Nobody can see your votes except for me - but I just look at the summary of the votes anyways, so no worries here.
- You are voting out of context to the challenge given and without the need to dissect each entry. So, vote for your top faves in the bunch.
Thanks for your participation!