Asmordian Mechanics

I'm making a set called Asmordian, and I've already done a lot of work on it. I'd like your input on the mechanics I've made for each guild. I don't know whether you'll need background or not, but please tell me your thoughts on each mechanic I've made.

Delona, the White/Blue faction focusing on manipulation and political intrigue: Blackmail- "Whenever this creature attacks, defending player may discard a card. Otherwise, put a +1/+1 counter on this creature and it can't be blocked this turn."

Fellset, the Blue/Black faction focusing on infiltration and espionage: Infiltrate x- "Target opponent creates x 0/1 black spy creature tokens with "This creature can't attack or block" and "At the beginning of your upkeep, this creature deals 1 damage to you."

Locksurr, the Black/Red faction focusing on dirty tactics such as burning supplies and ransoming: Ruin- "When this creature enters the battlefield, you may sacrifice it. If you do, (Do a thing)."

Resdin, the Red/Green faction focusing on hostility and brute force: Beatdown (Mana Cost)- "You may cast this spell for its beatdown cost. If you do, it gains "When this creature enters the battlefield, it fights target creature an opponent controls. If it wins the fight, sacrifice it and draw a card."

Falaya, the Green/White faction focusing on peace and unity: Cooperate x- When this creature enters the battlefield, (Do a thing). Then, choose an opponent. That opponent may also (Do that thing). When they do, put x +1/+1 counters on this creature."

This discussion has been closed.