Mystery Box World

Comments

• Hmmm.... What if you guys all had to follow me as the cost of voting for year of the rat...  >:)
  • @mtgcardsmith

Any chance you could temporarily the 'Year of the rat' avatar option?
  • @TheDarkKnight1234567 your mystery box contains:
    • Prize 23 [NEW!] - Seafarer's Emerald ? 2 favorites + 15 〽️
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a mono-white Sliver.
    @Robo_Kitty your mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a land that can enter the battlefield face down.
  • Hello Goobers - The Gift Shop has been reshuffled with some new prizes and some retained.  Check it out 

Shop
  • @jpastor

So wait - do mystery boxes cost 5 zib now?
  • No - If you want a character to deliver it to you in character, it costs 5.
  • Challenge: Create a land that can enter the battlefield face down.
    The Shifting Isle

Hit me with another box!
  • @jpastor
    Here's this card;

Hit me another box, please.
  • one mystery box pls.
  • edited October 2023
    @Robo_Kitty your mystery box contains:
    • Prize 59 [NEW!] - Echoing Devastators ? Blast 2 entries. (They won't be judged this deadline.)
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create an artifact creature that's anti or pro modifications.
    @FireOfGolden your mystery box contains:
    • Prize 7 - Crown of Pirate Wit ? Unlimited reshuffles on all mystery challenges you get this deadline.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create an old-fashioned card with the creature type "Summon Falcon," or feel free to replace 'falcon' with any other type of bird.
    @LvB your mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature with both phyrexian and non-phyrexian mana in its casting cost.
  • I'd like to go on an Adventure Course please. :)
  • Old-fashioned cards, eh? That would be interesting.
  • edited October 2023
    @cadstar369 your mystery box contains:
    • Milestone 150 〽️❓
    • The Quest for the Enchanted Scepter
    • In a mystical land, hidden deep within the Whispering Woods, lies a legendary artifact known as the Enchanted Scepter. This scepter is said to possess immense magical powers, capable of reshaping reality itself. Many have sought it, but none have returned. You, a group of intrepid adventurers, have decided to take on this perilous quest. To reach the Enchanted Scepter, you'll face a series of challenges.
    • Prize 23 - Seafarer's Emerald ? 2 favorites + 15 〽️
    • Part 1: The Whispering Woods
    • As you enter the Whispering Woods, the ancient trees seem to shift and murmur with a strange, unsettling energy. You must navigate through the enchanted forest, avoiding traps and solving riddles to prove your worthiness.
    • Mystery Challenge: Create a card inspired by the Whispering Woods. (Design a forest-themed card that interacts with creatures or enchantments in unique ways.)
  • @FireOfGolden
    @TheDarkKnight1234567
    Your videos are now on YouTube.
  • @jpastor
    Nice! But what was rating? ?

While I am here, I would like you to give a thought on this card for Youtube;

• @jpastor
    Sorry, but mtgcardsmith.com don't have classic border aka old school, so I had to work with this.

Hit me another box, please.
  • edited October 2023
    @jpastor
    Hmmm... I wonder what you think about this one (for a YouTube review):

• A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature with both phyrexian and non-phyrexian mana in its casting cost.
    Doesnt it look tasty? Just like the perfect Halloween Food!

And another box please ;)
  • @FireOfGolden your mystery box contains:
    • Milestone 30 - 〽️
    • Prize 13 - Inferno Vessel ? Blunder 3 entries. (They won't get judged this deadline.)
    • A Halloween Mystery Challenge: Create a black and green hybrid card that depicts a zombie werewolf with a unique transformation mechanic.
    @LvB your mystery box contains:
    • A Halloween Mystery Challenge: Design a spooky enchantment that allows players to scry 3 whenever they play a black spell.
  • edited October 2023
    @jpastor

Challenge: create a mono-white sliver

It's like to go to the adventure coarse please!

Edit: I put the wrong artist by mistake. The real artist is Lucas Graciano.
  • @TheDarkKnight1234567 your mystery box contains:
    • The Chronicles of the Lost City
    • Deep within the heart of the vast desert lies a long-forgotten city known as Elara. Legends speak of a hidden treasure guarded by powerful enchantments. You, a group of daring explorers, set out to uncover the city's secrets and claim the treasure. To reach your goal, you'll face a series of magical challenges.
    • The Desert Mirage
    • As you venture into the scorching desert, illusions and mirages threaten to lead you astray. To progress, you must navigate through the shifting sands, decipher hidden clues, and unveil the secrets of the desert's magic.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a card inspired by the Desert Mirage by designing a card that involves illusions, mirages, or manipulation of the battlefield.
  • A Halloween Mystery Challenge: Design a spooky enchantment that allows players to scry 3 whenever they play a black spell.
    i hope this is spooky enough.
    Nother box please, but this time a halloweenier one please ;)
  • @LvB your mystery box contains:
    • Prize 49 - Powder Keg ?️ Blunder all entries from target pirate. (They won't be judged this deadline.)
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a jack-o'-lantern artifact that generates black mana but requires sacrificing creatures to use its ability.
  • @LvB - Milestone 20 〽️?
  • Btw. if i want this card video reviewed, where do ipost it now?
  • Then review of darkest teachings pls ;)
  • Wow, I'm just now starting to grasp how many prizes let you steal or destroy another cardsmith's creations.  Feels bad to have your entries messed with.
  • edited October 2023
    Create a card inspired by the Whispering Woods. (Design a forest-themed card that interacts with creatures or enchantments in unique ways.)
    Starshy Wood

I'd like to gift the Emerald's boon of favorites to Psyre. I'll grab a lantern to light the way for my milestone. On to the next leg of the journey!? :)
This discussion has been closed.