Mystery Box World

Comments

• LvBLvB
    edited October 2023
    A Mystery Challenge: Create a jack-o'-lantern artifact that generates black mana but requires sacrificing creatures to use its ability.

Basically the Pumpkin-Shrine works by itself, but combined with the Pumpkin-Kin its a lot better.
  • Pumpkin-kin’s first ability is sunburst.
  • oh, youre right. Didnt think of it. ^^
  • edited October 2023
    @Jadefire
    As you delve into those types of prizes, you'll discover an entire game mixed into this whole picture.

@cadstar369 favorites applied to Psyre. Your mystery box contains:
    • Milestone 160 - 〽️?
    • Reward for completing Part 1 ? A mystical compass that points the way to the next challenge.
    • Cap'n Cadstar's Key Ring ?️ 5 keys used to open your boxes this deadline, each generates something specific (A Scryfall key. A Gatherer Key. A Cardsmith Key. A Key with 2 Words. A Key with 1 Word.)
    • Cap'n Cadstar's Key Ring ?️ 4 keys used to open your boxes this deadline, each generates something specific (Vampire Key. Kaiju Key. Jedi Key. Decepticon Key.)
    • Challenge 2: The Labyrinth of Illusions
    • The compass leads you to a mysterious labyrinth with shifting walls and optical illusions. You must work together to find your way through, while illusions of menacing creatures and deceptive pathways attempt to disorient you.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a card inspired by the Labyrinth of Illusions by designing a card that involves misdirection, illusions, or manipulating an opponent's choices.
  • @FireOfGolden your mystery box contains:
    • A Halloween Mystery Challenge: Design a scarecrow creature that can tap to prevent an opponent from attacking with their creatures.
  • edited October 2023
    Challenge: Create an artifact creature that's anti or pro modifications.
    Moshu Master of Blades
    I'll blast Far Away Town and Sliver Pioneer

Another box pls!!
  • edited October 2023
    Nvm, my bad. My brain isn't functioning properly.
  • @Robo_Kitty your mystery box contains:
    • A Halloween Mystery Challenge: Create a ghostly spirit creature card that can phase in and out of the battlefield at will.
  • edited October 2023
    @jpastor I would like a YouTube card review for this card:

• New Attractions Open

@TheDarkKnight1234567
    @cadstar369

You remain on your adventure course until it's completed, but you may opt out at any time, now that it is a closed attraction.

• Challenge: Create a ghostly spirit creature card that can phase in and out of the battlefield at will.
    Intangible Spirit

Hit me with another box!! :)
  • @jpastor

I'll exit the adventure coarse and head over to the roller coasters  :)
  • ?The Deadline Has Arrived?

Fireworks Diwali GIF
    1. @FireOfGolden - Aven Footman (+5➰)
    2. @Robo_KitttyMoshu, Master of Blades (+4➰)
    3. @TheKeefMan - Tithe Bearing (+3➰)
    4. @cadstar369Star-Shy Wood (+2➰)
    5. @smax765Emrakul, the Favorited End (+1➰)
    Milestones Reached
    - @cadstar369 - Milestone 660 〽️?
    - @Robo_Kitty - Milestone 140 〽️〽️??
    - @TheDarkKnight1234567 - Milestone 90 - 〽️
  • @Robo_Kitty your mystery box contains:
    • A Halloween Mystery Challenge: Design a black instant spell that resurrects a creature from any graveyard as a zombie for a turn.
    @TheDarkKnight1234567 your ? mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Shazarath is mentioned here on Apostle of Shazarath by Thrandilar - Create a black sorcery that forces all players to [effect] with Shazarath mentioned in the card's name or flavor text.
  • @jpastor

Mystery Challenge: Shazarath is mentioned here on Apostle of Shazarath by Thrandilar - Create a black sorcery that forces all players to [effect] with Shazarath mentioned in the card's name or flavor text.

I'll get off the roller coaster and head to the cantina to go on a quest!
  • A Mystery Challenge: Create a removal spell that replaces its target(s) with something that shares a type with them.
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/charmed-reversal

• edited October 2023
    @TheDarkKnight1234567 Ahoy there, adventure-seeker! I go by the name Jestra, and guess what? I'm the mastermind behind the very first quest! ?

Now, picture this: We're all hanging out in this lively cantina, and I had this bright idea. Why not create a quest for you, dear friend, to dip your toes into the grand world of questing? 
    But here's the twist - there are others here, characters from all walks of life, and they've each crafted their own quests too! It's like a quest inception!
    But hold on, I've got something special in store. My quest is THE one that'll show you the ropes. After you conquer it, you'll understand why I'm the quest-master extraordinaire.
    I've sent you an invite to our magical questing app. Here's the deal – you can see all 10 steps of my quest from the get-go, but I've got a little challenge for you. How about savoring the surprises, one step at a time? The steps are all in code, so it's like a puzzle waiting to be unraveled.
    You've got choices – tackle each step like the hero you are, without a lifeline, for maximum challenge. Or, if you ever find yourself in a quest quagmire, seek me out. I'm your friendly neighborhood quest giver for this adventure.
    When you conquer a step, I'll sound the horns of victory, and you can mosey on to the next one. So, let's get this quest-rolling! Jump into the app to scope out the first step. Here's a hint to start you off – the key to Step 1 is already on the app. It's a breeze, I promise!
    Now, go forth, brave quester! Unleash your inner adventurer and let's embark on this epic journey together! ??️?

And don't forget, quests may take a while, so don't be afraid to complete it on the side of your other adventures in this park.
  • Mystery Challenge: Create a card inspired by the Labyrinth of Illusions by designing a card that involves misdirection, illusions, or manipulating an opponent's choices.
    Misguide

I hope I can find my way through to the next leg of the journey… ?
  • Mystery challenge: create a g/w instant.

Another box please!
  • Challenge: Design a black instant spell that resurrects a creature from any graveyard as a zombie for a turn.
    Return From the Depths

I'd like to hop on the roller coaster ?! 
  • @cadstar369 your mystery box contains:
    • Milestone 170 - 〽️
    • Reward for Challenge 2: A pair of enchanted spectacles that reveal the true path.
    • Challenge 3: The Elemental GateYou arrive at a massive gate, guarded by elemental guardians representing earth, fire, water, and air. To pass, you must defeat each guardian in a magical duel, demonstrating your mastery over the elements.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Design four cards, each representing one of the elemental guardians with unique abilities and strengths.
    @smax765 your mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a black sorcery that forces all players to discard their hands and then draw cards equal to the number of cards discarded this way.
    @Robo_Kitty your ? mystery box contains:
    • Prize 72 [NEW!] - Eradication Protocol ? Until end of deadline, you get a favorite whenever a card gets destroyed. (Post the link to the card to favorite.)
    • A Mystery Challenge: Design a pumpkin-themed artifact that can interact with lairs.
  • a mysterious spooky mystery box pls.
  • @LvB your mystery box contains:
    • Prize 23 - Seafarer's Emerald ? 2 favorites + 15 〽️
    • A Mystery Challenge ? Create a legendary creature card that represents a headless horseman with a unique decapitation mechanic.
  • LvBLvB
    edited October 2023
  • Challenge: Design a pumpkin-themed artifact that can interact with lairs.
    The Pumpkin Lord

Another ride on the coaster for me!
  • edited October 2023
    @Robo_Kitty Good thing there's more than one roller coaster ? ? Your mystery box contains:
    • Voltaguard Assault Actuator ?️ Initiates a Draft of Build-a-Box. (Use this whenever there are two or more people in queue for a mystery box.)
    • A Mystery Challenge ? Design a black and green hybrid card with expunge that transforms a land into a creepy graveyard.
  • edited October 2023
    @LvB Milestone 25 - ❓ (prize of choice) Contraband | Mystery Box World
  • New Attractions Open on the App. Now with descriptions on how to do them.

• The deadline has arrived.

1. @smax765 Milestone 40 〽️?
    2. @Robo_Kitty
    3. @TheDarkKnight1234567
    4. @Jadefire
    5. @cadstar369
    This Deadline's Open Attractions (see App for details)
    1. Bumper Cars ?
    2. Coasters ?
    3. Waffle Shop ?
    4. Ferris Wheel ?
    5. The 7D Theater ? (Join on the App to start.)
    6. Swinging Ship ⛵
This discussion has been closed.