RPG: The Figure World
I know this discussion will not get popular immediately, but;
A paper world that's tailored by the players' choice. The system and battle will appear different from others. The decision you made will have consequence, tailor it carefully.
The legend is;
"Long ago, the world was empty as if it was a blank paper. It wasn't long until a figure mysterious appeared and comes in possession of the pencil. He would create some doodles meant to not be serious, yet, it comes to life. Then He gain some great ideas. He would create His own a home. He created The Six Figures. Wenkman, the curious wizard who studies the way of magic works. Guiman, the scientist that works through the body of figures. Queke, the king of figures who brings order to the world. Maxman, the greedy and racist king of stickmen who love nothing but treasures. Jekmo, the captain of warriors whose wanders the world, always raids everything just to provide his strength. Heju, the apprentice of Guiman who walks down the dark path. The Six Figures divided the land into one for each, few of them is alwahs distrust toward other while another is cautious but inviting to other. He who created these figures shall be called; The Creator. The Creator then takes off to another world to keeping create more and more. Will He makes an appearance? We don't know, when, or where. All we know is He created us and this land."
The rule is simple;
THE SYSTEM: As you play, the system is there to keep you and your fellow players in check, it will nerf the overpowered or potienal to be overpowered card, warns player whenever the health or mana or both are running low. It will track your skills, items, stats, and level.
GAMEMASTER: I am your gamemaster, I generate the place and set up characters which has potienal to be your enemy or your ally. I will do my best to keep it interesting and fair, as long as System isn't being bullied. I will generate any cards such as equipment or potions and you will have to work with these. However, if you meet someone like blacksmith or librarian, you may create a card that suits your character based on your golds rather than level.
BATTLE SYSTEM: As party enter the battle, party will find themselves that mana and health appear to be limited, for each turn, character restores mana and health for 1, as long as they aren't DOWN. When character's health reaches 0, they are down rather than dead. Once party are down, game ends. Party has a choice to rewind or restart. Standard enemies cannot heal health or restore mana... However, the boss enemy does as Battle System treat them as if they were a player. Expect for they don't hold the power to rewind or restart, so rest easy. When party is victory, all downs will restore their health to 1 rather than full. When attacking, character and creatures will deal combat damage to enemy you choice. They will not deal damage back unless their card states otherwise. When they attacks you, if your character is being attacked, you may have one or more summons to block attackers. However, these summons will not deal damage back.
JOINING RPG: There are six spots limit. I cannot handle more people than 6 as usually. (Too slow, of course.) All you have to say "I shall revoke past from my soul then begin the new future."
Once you are in, you will be given six gifts from The Creator, each has three traits. Level of your character is your mana, its mana cost also equal to that level. Toughness of character is your health. Choose a gift and a trait from it.
HEJU'S DESIRE (Whenever a creature been slained by you, create a black 2/2 Figure Zombie creature token.)
- FOR POWER (Creatures you control have "Sacifice this creature: You restore your mana and health for 1.")
- TO DOMINANCE (Increase power and toughness of Zombies you control by 20%, round up.)
- BE FEARED (As long as you control at least three Zombies, for each enemy, flip a coin. If it comes out head, they will not attack you this turn.)
GUIMAN'S EXPIRMENT (Your mana is equal to character's base toughness rather than its level.)
- FOR STRONGER (At beginning of your combat step, you may put a +1/+1 counter a creature you control.)
- TO FIND CURE (You may remove any number of enchantment and/or effects from a creature you control. You can only do this once per during your turn.)
- BE LUCKY (If you would flip a coin, you may pay 1 mana. If you do, choose head or tail instead.)
JEKMO'S RAGE (Your power is doubled.)
- FOR HONOR (Creatures you control have haste.)
- TO FIGHT (You have an additional combat step.)
- BE UNDEFEATED (Creatures you control gets +2/+0)
WENKMAN'S KNOWLEDGE (Your mana is doubled.)
- FOR HISTORY (First time in per a turn, spell you cast costs 1 less to cast. It's free, if it costs 1 or less.)
- TO LEARN (Whenever an enemy casts a noncreature spell. You may copy that spell then put it into your hand. This ability is triggered once a turn.)
- BE CAUTIOUS (Pay 1 mana: Counter target noncreature spell, unless enemy pays 2 mana.)
QUEKE'S CARE (Your toughness is doubled)
- FOR PEOPLE (Whenever a source deals damage to a creature you control. Prevent next X damage would be dealt to that creature, you takes X damage.)
- TO RESCUE (Pay 1 mana: Untap creatures you control and they gets +1/+1 until end of turn.This ability is activated once a turn.)
- BE GENEROUS (You may have a player gain control of target permanent you control. This ability is used only once per a battle.)
MAXMAN'S GREEDINESS (Whenever you would pick a gold, pick that much doubled instead.)
- FOR TREASURE (Increase chance to pick up gold or treasure in a room.)
- TO CONVINCE (Pay 1 mana: Gain control of target creature, untap it and it has haste until end of turn. This ability is activated once only during your turn.)
- BE IN CONTROL (Noncreature spells enemy control costs 1 more to cast.)
KEYWORDS - The keywords you usually find in MTG may works differently from here.
First strike (This creature deals combat damage to attacker when it is blocked by this creature.)
Double strike (This creature's power is doubled and deals combat damage to attacker when it is blocked by this creature.)
Deathtouch (When another creature is dealt damage by this creature, put a poison counter on that creature. Creature gets -1/-1 for each poison counter on it.)
Hexproof (Spells you don't control has 75% chance to fail that target this permanent.)
Any rules are subject to being changed any time by myself. I will let you know when that happens.