RPG: The Figure World

Comments

• @smax765
    Are you working on level-up? System will take over your character next day, if you haven't responded by.
  • I am a little bit busy by now, but I am working on it.
  • @smax765
    That's all I ask. As long as you keep me informed, we can wait for you for a week or longer. I am pretty sure Kaoz42 and Cadstar369 can wait
  • Here are my cards:

• Hey! @FireOfGolden Since everybody else got a level up, I can't just sit by. Ugragos charges into the forest and tries to find a fight suitable for a level up.
  • @smax765
    As you managed to defeat the spider who caught you as its dessert, the light in distance haven't moved yet.

You may;
    - Walk into light
    - Walk away from light
    - Do else

@kaoz42
    I couldn't argue with that and you are more likely to encounter enemies nightfall than daytime.

You then would finish mediation and told Ogam "I will be back" then you walk into the forest. After 30 minutes, you found three wolves whose were surprised by you.

You may;
    - Murder them
    - Leave them alone
    - Do else
  • edited December 2023
    @FireOfGolden
    I will attack the alpha stickwolf and rip it to pieces with my claws. (1 damage.), forcing it to discard a card because of my triggered ability. Then, I will try to defend myself to the best of my ability with logs and sticks.
  • I’ll walk away from light
  • @cadstar369
    As a dragon left the camp, you stand there, staying alert. You heard growling from your behind then you look back to the forest and two bears came out. It seems they are the same bear you encountered and avoided.

You may;
    - Attack them
    - Scare them away
    - Attempt to tame them
    - Do else

@kaoz42
    First thing you do is head in and destroy Alpha Stickwolf before it could react anything. It discards 

Battle Report: 
    1) Your turn begins

2) As Ugragos attacks Alpha Stickwolf
      2.1) Ability been triggered and forced Alpha Stickwolf to discard Wolf's Frenzy for this turn.
      2.2) Alpha Stickwolf takes 1 damage.
    3) Alpha Stickwolf dies.
    4) Your turn ends as enemy's turn begins.
    5) Both Stickwolves cannot attack flying creature.
    6) #1 Stickwolf flees.
    7) #2 Stickwolf flees.

Battle Results:
    You gain 8 exp and Alpha Wolf's Fang! (71.43% way to level up)

@smax765
    Then you moved away from the light. You wander through the dark forest mindlessly. Then you found yourself looking at the snail. It might have an edible meat that you can eat it.

You may;
    - Destroy it
    - Leave it be
    - Do else

• edited December 2023
    @FireOfGolden
    What does an alpha stickwolf's fang do? Ugragos continues to look for enemies to fight and gain a level up.
  • @kaoz42
    It's a material that you can use to create a knife. Usually weapons created by you lasts for only up to three. Creating a weapon/potion can grant you some small exp while your alchemy and blacksmithing may level up with enough exp to grant you creating your own better weapon.

Now back to Alpha Stickwolf's Fang, it's well known for its very sharp. If you create that weapon right now, it will grant for +2/+0. The durability is based on the wood and how good you do. You are at Blacksmithing level 1, it would lasts for three uses. After that, its handle breaks and Alpha Stickwolf's Fang may have a chance to break.
  • @FireOfGolden
    OK. Then Ugragos will look for more enemies that would trigger a level up if defeated.
  • Might as well try to tame the bears. Ogam seems to have a knack for it, and it shouldn't be too hard to defend himself should his efforts fail.
  • @kaoz42
    As you try to walk, something would gripped you suddenly, and you fell onto the ground.

Then you looked up and it turns out the snake is trying to ambush you.

1) The enemy's turn begins

2) Hidden Effect triggered; Ugragos loses flying until end of turn. (Chance was 25% as long as they isn't in Wastes, Forgotten Land, Fallen Land, The Space, and The Paper)

3) Papernake attacks you
      3.1) It puts a -1/-1 counter on you. You are 0/1 now.

4) The turn ends as your turn begins.

5) You cannot attack this turn.

6*) Your turn ends as Enemy's turn begins.

7*) Papernake cannot attack flying creature.

8*) Enemy's turn ends as your turn begins.

* - It's assume by System that you do nothing but wait until effect wears out on 5).

• I’ll attack the snail
  • @FireOfGolden
    If possible, I shall attack. If not, then I drain the snake's conscience.
  • @kaoz42
    To attack during Snake's turn, you must cast Ambushed on yourself, which gives you an ability to attack the snake before it casts Snake Grasp on you. Procced?
  • @FireOfGolden
    Yes, also triggering the discard ability on the snake. 
  • @cadstar369
    To tame the bears, how will you proceed to do that? Attempt to pet it? Try to feed it?

@smax765
    As you attacks the poor snail, it pulls its head into its home as you would hit the shell. It barely flinched.

Battle Report:
    1) Your turn begins

2) You attacks Thicked-Papers Snail for 1 damage
      2.1) Thicked-Papers Snail reduces your damage by 1.
      2.2) Thicked-Papers Snail takes 0 damage

3) Your turn ends as enemy's turn begins 

4) Thicked-Papers Snail flees
      4.1) This action been countered by a hidden effect. (Chance was 75%)

5) enemy's turn ends as your turn begins

@kaoz42

Battle Report:
    1) Enemy's turn begins

2) You casts Ambushed on yourself
      2.1) You get +1/+0 and gained haste for this turn.
      2.2) You attacked Papernake this turn.
        2.21) You cause Papernake to discard a card, but it has nothing to discard.
        2.22) Papernake takes 2 damage
      2.2) Papernake casts Snake's Grasp on you
        2.21) You becomes tapped and doesn't untap next your untap step.

3) Papernake dies

Battle Result:
    You earned 2 exp and Snake's Scale! (85.71% to level up)

System assumes you prefer to walk around the forest, so you will explore the dark forest;

As you explore the forest, you found yourself almost step on the unknown mushroom. It seems something you could harvest it and bring to camp or just leave it be and carry on.

Mushroom looks like this;

• edited December 2023
    @FireOfGolden
    I harvest the mushroom carefully, then charge around looking for a truly tough fight to finally level up, maybe some figure knights.

Inventory

x1 Raw Meat
    x1 Alpha Stickwolf's Fang
    x1 Snake's Fang

• I cast sliver’s strike and then attack

• @kaoz42
    Snake's Scale, not Snake's Fang ?

You harvested Doubled-Stem Mushroom.

So, then you explore more widely in the forest. Weirdly, the moonlight brights the place up as you enter. You noticed some trees... Somehow floating away? You looked up and noticed a few holes on the space. You then looked down and there's a stickwolf as it seems... more aggressive than usually. As you took a closer look, it's already dying.

You may;
    - Flee, return back to normal forest
    - Attack, increase your LOVE whenever it takes
    - Do else
  • edited December 2023
    @FireOfGolden
    I cast wolf's frenzy on myself and tear the stickwolf apart.
  • I'll try feeding the bears to see if they'll calm down.
  • @kaoz42
    2) As Ugragos attacks Alpha Stickwolf
      2.1) Ability been triggered and forced Alpha Stickwolf to discard Wolf's Frenzy for this turn.
    I am sorry, but you didn't cast Drain Conscience. Because of that, it wasn't put into your hand.

You failed to remember "Wenkman's Knowledge - To Learn" which copies enemy's spell as it casts it. Because of that, System assumed you decided to not copy it. (You had a chance when Papernake attempted to cast Snake's Grasp.)
  • @cadstar369
    Using what? Raw meat or Charcoaled Leaf? You may determine the number of these to give bears.
  • @FireOfGolden
    Then I will charge at the fading stickwolf with my claws and rip it up, dealing 1 damage and forcing it to discard a card, then try to defend myself.
  • Since I have no idea what they eat, I'll put one of each in front of each bear and let them decide.
  • @kaoz42
    Battle Report:
    1) Your turn begins

2) You attacks Fading Stickwolf
      2.1) Fading Stickwolf discards Ambushed
      2.2) Fading Stickwolf takes 1 damage.
        2.21) Fading Stickwolf is now have 1 health left

4) Fading Stickwolf cannot attack a flying creature.

5) Fading Stickwolf spends a mana to discards Improvising Flesh to Weapon
      5.1) Forget Activated: Improvising Flesh to Weapon deals 1 damage to you
      5.2) Your health is now 1 left.

6) Enemy's turn ends as your turn begins

@cadstar369
    Then you lay two raw meats and two Charcoaled Leaves out for bears to sniff it. After a minute, one of them took two raw meats then they left the camp, seemingly satisfied.

You got two Charcoaled Leaves back! However, you lost two Raw Meats to avoid the fight.

You earned 12 exp! You remain alert and waiting for the dragon...

@smax765
    Battle Report:
    1) Your turn begins

2) You attacks Thicked-Papers Snail for 1 damage
      2.1) Thicked-Papers Snail reduces your damage by 1.
      2.2) Thicked-Papers Snail takes 0 damage

4) Thicked-Papers Snail flees
      4.1) This action been countered by a hidden effect. (Chance was 75%)

5) enemy's turn ends as your turn begins

6) You cast Sliver's Strike on yourself (You now have one mana left) and produces single 1/1 Sliver token.

7) You attacked Thicked-Papers Snail 
      7.1) Your damage been reduced to 1.
      7 2) Thicked-Papers Snail takes 1 damage.
        7.21) Its health is now 1.

8) You return back to main phase
      8.1) You used single combat phase up.