SJ Radio (Ongoing)

2»

Comments

• edited April 4
    personally I like how Chad belts out @Red_Tower and @TheDukeOfPork lol he also sounds like shredder from the ninja turtles when he says @TheRacingTurtle's username lol. @Corwinnn @Tomigon of course got mentioned but just... just ok check it out lol 😆 🤣 
  • Damn Sj you really went and left me out like that

I jest of course, I was in the first one, back when I was a lot smaller. A true honor! glad to see a lot of up and coming smiths in there!
  • I got mentioned?
  • @TheDukeOfPork yep! Several smiths got mentioned this time around, I wanted to try and get more smiths that wasn't in the original song and you was one of many. Beware! Haha lol. Just kiddin'. Hope you guys like the song.
  • edited April 5
    @Usaername idk if I mentioned you in this one again now I'm going to have to go back and relisten to my own song to see if I mentioned you again or not lol your name was one of the coolest styled ones of the original song the way my bandmate Chad says your username is great.
  • I apologize for the long delay. Here is the next song, a folk song for cardsmith @ThePhantomJoker! (I designed it to work with Fynn from commander legends)

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/absinthe-thujone-purveyor

Up next an odd but cool request from fellow cardsmith @KorandAngels about Homestar Runner! I didn't know what it was so I did some digging, and found this: 

Homestar Runner
     is an American Flash-animated surreal comedy web series created by Mike and Matt Chapman, also known as The Brothers Chaps. It mixes surreal humor, self-parody, and references to pop culture, in particular video games, classic television, and popular music.

So, going off of this, it looks like the next song will be a parody or humorous song. Stay tuned!
  • @sorinjace I'm flattered, but I know nothing.