Enchantment Contest #1

2»

Comments

• Hi Kian_killer,
    You'll see that I submitted my card in a previous comment, but wasn't able to publish it at the time. I discovered that this was because I can't use the "Æ" character in a card name and publish it.

So, hoping that this all makes sense and that my entry is still valid, here's a link to a published version of the same card, but with the name edited:
    http://mtgcardsmith.com/view/aether-haze
  • edited February 2016

Winners are in!

In first place, we have @DomriKade's Stagger Reality!!!! This was a really interesting card, and I didn't think of ending the turn as manipulating the stack. You get to choose the next enchantment contest, too!

In second place we have @Syrix's Transient Sequence! A really great card. In case if nobody knows what this does, it makes spells you cast uncounterable, that is, if you have 3 lands untapped. It causes the counters to fizzles.

In third place, we have @Tomigon's Sea Dress! The only reason it isn't higher up is because the activated ability should cost {1} more. Also, it should be a tide counter, not a time counter. Time counters already exist with suspend! :P

Congrats to ALL the winners!
  • Thanks for hosting this cool challenge!

My card was originally using tide counters as you said, but I replaced it with time counters because time counters already exist. Haha. Memnarchitect suggest me to do so because it can interact with cards like vanishing(It uses time counters too.) And I think it's interesting.
  • edited February 2016
    This discussion is closed.
This discussion has been closed.