Cardsmith RPG?

Comments

• edited July 2016
    No worries. We don't all have the time to do everything we would like to do. I get it. :)
  • Well, if ChargingBadger is out, we're all out, I guess, since I have no time for being DM. It's a pitty, but we'll survive :)
  • I was thinking about joining after I saw this thread but now I'm considering no.
  • @TrippleBoggey3 Yeah, the idea was cool but i don't think it will end up starting.
  • edited August 2016
    @serpentail, yeah... it seems like it's not going to get off the ground.
  • sup fams dude my group of people i play magic with usually are playing rpgs i joined 2 of em, i SUCK AT RPGS FAM but i bet online i could be a straight gangster in rpg,
  • Attempt #2 at this: Who wants to sign up for DnD on here?
  • I want. You're DM?
  • I can provide the needed supplies thought (maps, npcs, loot, spells, just not the story.)
  • I have stuff like that, too, but I without a DM, the whole project won't work... I'd also like to play version3.5
  • @Mtgcardsmith: The DM.

@Corwinnn: The Beastmaster.

@Animist: The Elf Druid who always rolls a 20.

@Tomigon: Corwinnn's henchman. (Domo Berserker)

@ChargingBadger: The Cleric.

@StrongBelieves: The merchant who tends the vendors.

@Beeswax: The Veteran.

@Gelectrode: The Recurring Villain.
  • @Gelectrode
    I don't like to be a henchman
  • @Tomigon
    We should trade... you can be the Beastmaster and I can be Tomigon's henchman (Squirrel Mercenary)
  • @Corwinnn
    Then I must be careful not to eat you:P
  • @Gelectrode
    I'm so proud to be the Cleric and keep y'all in tip-top health!
  • Does MTGCS have the time to DM?
  • edited September 2016
    Did anyone do the GM by far?
  • @TrippleBoggey3 @Mila I'm DM in a lot of Pathfinder-rounds. I could do it for you, if you tell me what you want the setting to be and when you want to play.
  • edited September 2016
    The setting is all the same to me. I don't know, when I want to play. This weekend might be tough. But the first week in october, I have vacation and some time to spare. In that week, time wouldn't matter to me if it isn't in the middle of the night due to different time zones.
    Should we make some pathfinder caracters or to you wanna play wish a rough character concept? Could I also make a d&d 3.5 character, wich is compatible to pathfinder, if you want us to make one?
  • Just like Mila said i don't really care about the setting. Monday's, Wednesdays and Fridays are harder for me to find time to play on but other than that and school i'm pretty open.
    I played D&D once a while ago so if we decide to use a D&D/Pathfinder base for the game i will need some help getting started.
  • @TrippleBoggey3 @Mila @serpentail first week in Oktober sounds fine to me :) I would then prefer Pathfinder-Rules over DnD. Im from Germany so what are your time zone? And do you want to play it on this platform?
  • edited September 2016
    I am from germany, too. Since I have all D&D rules and no pathfinder rules yet, I'd really like to play a D&D character. It's really compatible, D&D characters are even a little weaker than pathfinder ones and it works quite well. We tried mixing the Characters and rules with the last group, I played with and there were no problems. But If you really like a pathfinder-only round, I could try to download the rules.
  • @all Roll for initiative!
  • edited September 2016
    @Mila no problem :) I can give you the link to the rules. But if you prefer DnD for me its equal. But it could happen that I confuse the rules … best … english … ever ….

@mtgcardsmith I have DEX 14 and I rolled a 7 that makes a great 9 for initiative!!!
  • Great... I rolled a 2
  • edited September 2016
    Do we start at level 1 or on a higher level? Did you already choose a setting, I can take into consideration while creating my character?
This discussion has been closed.