Sword of X and Y Contest!

edited September 2016 in Contests and Challenges
Hey everyone, after a long time I'm back with another challenge. I, and many other players, love the Sword of X and Y cycle from the Mirrodens but I'm interested in what you think Ally swords might look like. For reference here is an image of what the enemy cycle is: https://enteringtheinfinite.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/swords.png

Rules are as follows:
All must be equipment with a cost of 3 and an equip cost of 2.
The equipped creature must get +2/+2 and protection from two ally colors.
Do not reuse abilities from the original cycle, by this I mean if your sword grants protection from black you cant have an effect that makes the defending player discard a card, or have yourself return a creature card from your graveyard to your hand as these abilities exist on the original cycle.

Beyond this I want you to have fun and get creative! You can submit one card for each color combination but if you do more than one try to keep them all in the same comment so I can keep track. Edit a comment if you make a second card please.

Contest will close on September 29th most likely. I may be unable to show up that day so if that happens it will be temporarily extended until I return.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.