Mystery Box Challenges

Comments

• @stijnhommes
    Your mystery box contains:

• A Mystery Challenge: Create a Treefolk Druid.
    @DrakeGladis
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create an Illusion creature with flying.
  • @jpastor
    It's been a long time since I've made some good ol' magic cards, but I've been watching a lot more of it recently, so why not give it another whirl. You mind slapping me over a mystery box?
    (Hope I've got this right cos it's been a while XD)
  • @cadstar369 @Globert-the-Martian
    Here's my entry for the half card:
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/tragedy-8?list=user
    Tragedy
    Here's me entry for the challenge: Create a rare sorcery that plays with artifact cards.
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/man-and-machine-1?list=user
    Man and Machine
    @jpastor can I have another box?
  • Blazing Mirage
    @jpastor
    Here is your flying illusion!  Designed to wipe the board until it kills itself, playing with the theme of illusions not being targets.

GIMME ANOTHER BOXXO NOW!
  • Mystery Challenge: Create a flavorful Serpent creature card.
    Threes Challenge: Create a half card.
    Shipwreck SerpentRemember

Activating a Scribing Device.

One Mystery Box with three challenges please. :)

Inventory
    • Prize 52 - Quest Journal (Gambit, Duel, Moshpit, Draft - Go on your own adventure of 3-5 cards, equipped with a short story along with it. 2-3 sentences per card.) [Activate any time.]
    • Prize 40 - Rain Check Tournament: A deadline of 32 entries and rain check prizes, followed by single elimination brackets with the entries. Activate any time.
    • Prize 65 - A friendly game of...: Challenge jpastor to your choice of a checkers, chess, or scrabble game on a free app. If you win the match, you get the mystery box avatar and a newly discovered prize.
    • Prize 60 - Scribing Device: Activate this to drastically change the judging criteria for the deadline.
    • Prize 91 - Futuresight: The next batch will be duels/moshpits. (Activate when requesting.)
    • Premium Prize 96 - Blog Mention (Yup, a blurb in the monthly blog about you. Activate any time.)
    • Prize 50 - Copycat: You may submit a card for any mystery challenge on this page instead of a card for the mystery challenge in your box.
    • Prize 12 - Corwinnn's Cache: Solo, Duel, Moshpit, Draft - Squirreltopia!
    • Prize 48 - Glyph of Cadstar: Magic Mirror (Activate this to get a copy of the first prize another cardsmith earns from opening a Mystery Box.)
    • Prize 59 - Wits & Wagers: Create a moshpit of 3 cardsmiths other than yourself and bet as much of your inventory as you'd like on a winner. If they win, you double your bet prizes. You duel the winner. If they win the duel, you forfeit your earnings to them.
    • Prize 6 - The Gold Plate: This deadline's winning card will be featured. [Activate before a deadline finishes.]
  • @Blazin_Biscuit
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a common red sorcery.
    @12SidedGuy
    @FireOfGolden
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a land that lets you scry.
    @DrakeGladis
    • Prize 72: Relic – A duel or moshpit with old cards.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a Fungus card that lets you sacrifice something other than creatures.
  • I'm thinking about testing a new battle Royale mode called Fortnite lol
  • Excusemewhat?
  • Hey! Could I have a mystery box, please? :)
  • Your mystery box contains:

I select #7 - Two Cookies!

Blizzard Wastelands

A fresh box, if I may...

• @jpastor
    Here is the treefolk druid I created for the challenge in my box.
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/towering-birch

I'll get back to you when I have full computer access after my vacation.
  • edited October 3
    @Corwinnn
    • Prize 26: Listerine – Add a song or movie to one the mystery box lists. (Spotify | Letterbox'd)
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a blue spell with an additional cost.
    (Still looking for a box of my own with three challenges if @jpastor or a Prestige could toss one my way.)

Following up on this post, @stijnhommes is our September Mystery Box Featured Card winner! 🎉
  • @cadstar369 Since you took over this challenge, can I have one more mystery box?
  • @cadstar369 ;
    Your Mystery Box contains...
    • A Mystery Challenge - Create a common Bird Soldier creature that DOES NOT have flying.
    • A Mystery Challenge - Create an uncommon Green Enchantment that has a NON-GREEN activated ability.
    • A Mystery Challenge - Create an uncommon Blue version of Dragon Whelp that does not share a creature type.
    • A Mystery Prize - The 50/50: Prize A & Prize B. One of the prizes is a bomb, if you pick it, the other prize will blow up and you'll get nothing.

• Could I please have a box?
  • @Globert-the-Martian
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a counterspell that you can cast more than once in a game.
  • Your mystery box contains:
    • Prize 26: Listerine – Add a song or movie to one the mystery box lists. (Spotify | Letterbox'd)
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a blue spell with an additional cost.
    I shall add this song:

Azorius Cavalier

I shall keep my eye out for another box!

• I added the song.
    @Corwinnn
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature that's a mogg.
  • @Corwinnn Killing Joke reminds me of Annihilator
  • @jpastor I haven't done one of these in forever, I don't really remember how this works, but... box?
  • @jpastor You are forgetting about me :(
  • @jpastor - Here's a freebie mind blower

• A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature that's a mogg.
    Mogg Troll Riders

WoooHooo! Gimme a box pardner!
  • @FireOfGolden
    • Premium Prize 66: Legacy Premium – Choose a volume 1 premium prize. If you choose $ Prize, it's 50/50.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature that changes the base power and toughness of other creatures.
    @theirintheattic
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a card that chooses something other than its targets (if any) at random.
    @Corwinnn
    • Prize 26: Listerine – Add a song or movie to one the mystery box lists. (Spotify | Letterbox'd)
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a tribal card that does something with your library.
  • Hi everyone - Can you please complete this 2-question survey for mystery boxes?

https://forms.gle/koTTuqArvV8ZxH4x5
  • edited October 5

Hunted Loyal Bowman by FireOfGolden | MTG Cardsmith

@cadstar369 I have used Premium Prize 66: Legacy Premium by:
    From 1 volume, I used this. I am using it for 

Meaman, the Hired Assassin by FireOfGolden | MTG Cardsmith

to become a featured card when that time comes.
    1. Featured Card (Card of your choice for the monthly Mystery Box feature.)
  • I would like another box.
  • A Mystery Challenge: Create an Aura that cares about snow permanents:

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/cryomancers-boon?list=user
    Cryomancers Boon

For my Prize 25, I'll choose Treasure Map!

Another box, please!