Mystery Box Challenges

Comments

• Prompt: Create a card that references a Plane card from the Kamigawa plane.

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/sokenzan-arsonist

@jpastor
    I'd like to clarify what the Matey Macaw does before I ask for another box.
  • @Robo_Kitty your mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature with Augment.
    @cadstar369 your mystery box contains:
    • Prize 31 - Mystic Amethyst Sphere ? Choose 1 or more. Random mystery challenges in the next posting will have challenges that include the chosen: Choose a color, P/T, Rarity, Type, Subtype, Mana Cost, Mana Value, or Name.
    • Please accept 75 〽️ instead of the sticker.
    • Contraband Cargo ? You may submit an additional card you made for another discussion with your card for this box.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create one of those peaceful nature spells that's actually quite violent.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature card with a creature holding an axe.
    @kaoz42 it let's you pick any mystery challenge in this post, or just do yoursYour mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a Devil creature that's power is way higher than its mana value.
  • Challenge: Create a creature with Augment.

I know it’s rather scuffed, but it’s the best I could do.

Hit me with another box please!
  • Mystery Challenge: Create an ooze that makes two different tokens:

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/growth-chamber-ooze

I'm not sure it counts, but I'm gonna go with it! I'll also use my Jig Juggler targeting a random pirate (thanks to Robo-Kitty).

Can I get another box?
  • @Robo_Kitty the Jig Juggler from TDK makes you talk in emojis the remainder of the deadline. Enjoy and best of luck with that. Your mystery box contains:
    • Milestone 75 - ❓〽️ (75 〽️ + 2 prizes at random or 1 of choice)
    • Mystic Amethyst Sphere ? Choose 1 or more. A random mystery challenges in the next posting will have a challenge that includes the chosen: Choose a color, P/T, Rarity, Type, Subtype, Mana Cost, Mana Value, or Name.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a Cat Dragon creature card.
    @TheDarkKnight1234567 your mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a card with the latest mechanic shared on "Mechanics Encyclopedia." 
  • @jpastor can I get an example of a "peaceful nature spell that's actually quite violent?" I have no idea what this is suggesting.
  • Tranquility
  • Create a card with the latest mechanic shared on "Mechanics Encyclopedia." 

Namely, FireOfGolden's "Piercing." Very clever, might I add.

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/defy-expectations-1?list=user

Another box please!
  • edited August 2023
    Mystery Challenge: Create a creature card with a creature holding an axe.
    I'll skip the other challenge.
    +Contraband Cargo entry.
    Bloodaxe BrawlerYou Search the Room

For Mystic Amethyst Sphere I choose: [P/T 0/7; common rarity; Spellshaper subtype; mana cost {u/r}{g/u}{w/u}; mana value 0]

Another Mystery Box please. ?
  • Visions of Rlyeh

• Mystery Challenge: Create an Enchantment with a Nightmare in the artwork.
    @jpastor could I get another Mystery Box?
  • @jpastor I would like a favorite on my five most recent cards.

A Mystery Challenge:
    Create a card with protection from something other than a color.

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/evandale-the-darkest-mind?list=user

@jpastor I'll take another Mystery Box, please.
  • edited August 2023
    @ShadowReign ?‍☠️ Your mystery box contains:
    • Milestone 20 - (5 favorites or 20 〽️)
    • Scallywag Banner - ?‍☠️
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a spell that gains control of something.
    @TheDarkKnight1234567 yer box o' mysteries contains:
    • Crate o' Fiery Flavours ?️ Two Challenge Options for this box instead of one. (Complete one or the other.)
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create an artifact that makes you skip a turn.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create an Erebos card.
    @SpellPiper2213 your mystery box contains:
    • Milestone 25 ❓ 2 random prizes or 1 of choice
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create an Esper Spirit creature.
    • Phantom Orb ☠️ Loot 1 entry. (It becomes yours.)
    @cadstar369 your mystery box contains:
    • Milestone 70 (5 favorites or 20 〽️)
    • Milestone 600 ?❓ (? 〽️ or?) ??? (5 Cards added to Blog)
    • Captured Siren ?‍♀️ You get an additional box with your next one.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create yerself a Golem that be as mighty as the kraken itself.
  • @jpastor...

Not to be annoying, but how come I don't get a second challenge for my crate o' firey flavours?
  • sorry take a look now @TheDarkKnight1234567
  • ??

〽️➕✌️❓

???️??

☝️❓??
  • Sorry @Robo_Kitty... It was random though...
  • ??⚫️⚔️
  • edited August 2023
    Mystery Challenge: Create an artifact that makes you skip a turn:

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/consulate-elite-1

Another box please
  • This is mostly a Mystery Box Update video but it's also the final updates for cardsmith league and everything else I do combine into one.

• edited August 2023
    @Robo_Kitty your mystery box contains:
    • Radiant Light ? Doubles the prize in your next box if you have a prize.
    • Cap'n Cadstar's Clue Holder ?️?️?️ (3 Keys) - A Crystal Key - A Wooden Key - A Steel Key
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create an uncommon black and red Spellshaper creature.
    • Captured Siren ?‍♀️ You get an additional box with your next one. (You must paste ?‍♀️ next to your request to remind us.)
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a common Cat creature.
  • P/T 0/7; common rarity; Spellshaper subtype; mana cost {u/r}{g/u}{w/u}; mana value 0
    ?️??

• A Mystery Challenge: 
      A Mystery Bounty
      - Choose a bounty. You'll fight that foe over your next few mystery boxes to earn the bonus zib.
    The Shadowreaver - 60 〽️
    The Shadowreaver 4bb Legendary Creature - Horror Mythic Rare 55  Hexproof  At the beginning of each opponents upkeep that player discards a card If they cant you create a 22 black Zombie creature token  Whenever a player discards a card put a 11 counter on The Shadowreaver  Flavor text In the darkest corners of the mind it thrives feasting on the echoes of despair
    Enigmawood - 80 〽️
    In the heart of an ancient and enchanted forest a new threat emerges - the Enigmawood a sentient and malevolent forest that seeks to consume all who enter its domain The Enigmawood is no ordinary forest its trees have eyes that watch its roots grasp at intruders and its whispers can drive even the bravest to madness

@Robo_Kitty your mystery box contains:
    • Contraband Cargo ? You may submit an additional card you made for another discussion with your card for this box.
    • A Mystery Challenge: The Scarab God, The Locus God, The ___ God with ... ?️?? I think ... and P/T 0/7; common rarity; Spellshaper subtype; mana cost {u/r}{g/u}{w/u}
  • Mystery Challenge: Create a common Cat creature.

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/champion-of-oreskos

I'll take two more boxes due to my ?‍♀️. I'll also choose the Enigmawood for my bounty.
  • ⚫️??‍♂️???❓

?

?️?️?️❓

☝️❓??
  • Final Updates Mystery Box Challenges

Firstly, thanks for the increased and incredible activity the past few months. We're back baby! I'm so excited to announce the next prize list will come out really soon. Whenever we get close to discovering all 50 prizes, I begin working on the next 50. These will be themed around another character in the cantina. The current list, the Pirate themed list, will stay here forever, and you can always ask for a pirate box in yer own scallywag way, me hearties. by default though, when we introduce the new list, if you just ask for a box in general or whatever, it'll be for the new list. By the way, only a modest amount of prizes are "new", the rest are simply rethemed and renamed and reshuffffffffled. 

So me hearties, Malakai will stick around and jpastor will always be yer pirate lord. 

Milestone update real quick though - to be honest... looks like nobody cares about the sticker and seems to decline the premium "mostly" - as such... i'm gonna swap the "pay-to-get" prizes for things that I believe in me grub-filled little heart that ye'll prefer without a doubt. 

Of course, I may be wrong. Nonetheless, fear not if ye see a change or two to the milestones.

Thanks landlubbers. Sail on me noble scurvy dogs. Fair winds to ye!
  • @Robo_Kitty you can use the keys when requesting your box to have them modify the mystery challenge therein. Do you want to use any on your current request?
  • Previous Deadline Judging will take place this weekend.

The Deadline Has Arrived

• edited September 2023
    Does this mean I can talk normally now?!

also thanks @cadstar369, but I will not use keys on the current one. Can I save the keys and use them later?
  • Prize List - Lexi's Perfections (Now Active)

1. ?
    2. ?
    3. ?
    4. ?
    5. ?
    6. ?
    7. ?
    8. ?
    9. ?
    10. ?
    11. ?
    12. ?