Mystery Box World

Comments

• Mystery Challenge: Design four cards, each representing one of the elemental guardians with unique abilities and strengths.
    Cindervale GuardianStillwater Guardian
    Skyblossom GuardianStonehenge Guardian

Where to next? ?
  • LvBLvB
    edited October 2023
    i wanna try the waffle shop.
    Nomnomnom.
  • @cadstar369

Your mystery box contains:
    • Reward for Challenge 3: An amulet that grants control over elemental magic.
    • The Crystal Caverns: Beneath the Elemental Gate lies the Crystal Caverns, a dazzling underground realm filled with shimmering gems. Your task is to collect a specific set of magical crystals while avoiding traps and dealing with territorial crystal guardians.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create cards inspired by the Crystal Caverns.
  • @LvB your ? mystery box contains:
    • Chainball ? Blunder 2 entries. (They won't get counted this deadline.)
    • A Mystery Challenge: Find and submit a waffle card that is both atrocious and hilarious.
  • @cadstar369 Milestone 175 ❓
  • Apologies - I just realized the instructions for each attraction were not visible, but now they are. Please view the step-by-step for each attraction on the app.
  • Update to Milestone 100, 500, 750 (Perks)

Milestone 100 is now "Gain a perk." These are permanent fixtures that allow you to customize your mystery boxing experience over time. Choose one of your choice each 100-point milestone.

Perks Owed to the Following

Gainable Perks (7)
    • ❗ Create a permanent prize named after you, immediately added to all characters' prize list.
    • ? 25% shot at prize of your choice when requesting a box.
    • ? Create mystery boxes and fulfill requests.
    • ? Lifetime 5〽️ discount on all items in the shop.
    • ❤️ When requesting a box, post ❤️ to roll only for a combat prize (40 total)
    • ? When requesting a box, post ? to roll only for a non-combat prize (60 total)
    • ? You may create and manage one character for the cantina.
    Milestone 500 is still the Prestige Package but comes with 7 new perks.
    • ? Create gift shop items at any time.
    • ? Create perks at any time.
    • ❕ Create prizes at any time.
    • Ⓜ️ Inner circle collaboration.
    • ? Request any number of mystery challenges per box.
    • ?️ You may create a quest for your character.
    • ?️ You may create one attraction. (Optional: Manage that attraction.)
    Mikestone 750 is still the Glory of Prestige package, but comes with 7 new perks.
    • ⚛️ Co-create a unique and personalized perk for you and its badge.
    • ?️ Create any number of attractions. (Optional: Manage those attractions.)
    • ? Create and manage any number of characters.
    • ?️ Create quests at any time for any character.
    • ? Lifetime 10〽️discount on all items in the shop.
    • ♻️ Replace the 〽️?❓?? milestones with "your choice of 〽️?❓??."
    • ?️ Unlock full-length video reviews.
  • @jpastor, another box if you will, now that I've completed my challenge: "Create a creature card with the creature eating something in the artwork."

I wanted to use this challenge to create a zombie given the spookiest of months that it is!
  • @Ranshi your mystery box contains:
    • Milestone 20 〽️
    • Useless Scrap ? Until end of deadline, you may submit a card with a Mystery_Boxes favorite on it instead of a new card for your mystery challenge. ?
    • A Mystery Challenge ? Create a werewolf creature card that flips during each player's upkeep rather than just during your own turn.
  • @jpastor how much milestone do I have?
  • Did this discussion became official now?
  • Seems that
  • A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature card with three custom keywords on it.
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/loathsome-scavenger

I'll go on the ferris wheel next.
  • @Jadefire your mystery box contains:
    • Milestone 100 〽️?❓? ?
    • The Ferris Wheel planeswalks you to Eldralore. Feel free to stay on Eldralore as long as you'd like to build a mini-set here via mystery challenges. Let's start with learning the basics about the plane, including its description, lore, themes, and mechanics.
    • Eldralore is a plane of ancient mysteries and untamed magic, where time and space weave together in a complex tapestry. The plane is a patchwork of landscapes, each representing a different aspect of magic and history. It is a place where the past, present, and future exist simultaneously, and the boundaries between reality and imagination blur.

• Eldralore is a realm where the past is not forgotten, the present is ever-changing, and the future is wide open. It is inhabited by a diverse array of creatures, from scholars who study the mysteries of time to shape-shifting druids who can navigate the shifting landscapes with ease. The inhabitants of Eldralore have learned to harness the unique properties of the plane to their advantage.

• Mini-Set Name: Eldralore Chronicles
    • Time Manipulation, a central theme with many cards featuring the new "Chronomancy" keyword and mechanics that allow players to bend and control time. Cards with the Chronomancy keyword allow players to manipulate time, change the order of events, and create intriguing interactions. 
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a common card with the Chronomancy keyword. Chronomancy (You may cast this spell at any time you could cast an instant. If you do, exile it after it resolves.)
  • LvBLvB
    edited October 2023
    • A Mystery Challenge: Find and submit a waffle card that is both atrocious and hilarious.
    Behold, for here it is, fresh from the oven ...

Question: Did i have to create it or would it have been enough to find a card already created ?
    If i only have to find one, well ...

• @LvB you only needed to find one... and it doesn't need to be a waffle ... just a bad card that's also funny
  • Here's my entry for the first part of the quest (I figured the prompt meant "make a card with adventure"):

• edited October 2023
    @TheDarkKnight1234567

Well, Knight, it turns out the previous message was like a cryptic riddle waiting to be solved. It's like the universe's way of saying, "Find the Map on the First Tab of the App." So, keep your eyes peeled, because that's your golden ticket to the adventure!
    And remember, if you ever feel like your wits need a boost, or if you're pondering over the riddles of this mystical quest, I'm just a message away. You can choose the difficulty level that suits you. It's your quest, and you get to set the pace. 
    And one last thing, my brave quester, this adventure is your tutorial quest, and we can take it slow, savoring each step. But keep in mind, it's an epic journey. It might just take you months to complete, and what a tale you'll have to tell!
    So, there you have it! The Cryptic Map - your gateway to wonder, mystery, and the thrill of the unknown. Unleash your inner adventurer, take a deep breath, and let's continue our grand journey together! ???

Proceed to Step 2 on the App.
  • Halloween Challenge Draft

Presented by the monsters themselves.

Choose a Halloween challenge that hasn't been chosen:

Living_Dead 
    "Design a wicked enchantment, my dear, one that hexes thy foe, turning their pitiful minions into mindless undead thralls, just like those lumbering abominations you'd find in George A. Romero's 'Night of the Living Dead.' Moans and shuffles included, of course."

Wicked_Witch
    "Create a delightful witchy planeswalker, my pretties! Three enchanting abilities it must possess, all entwined with the art of brewing magical potions and weaving spellbinding incantations, just as I, the Wicked Witch of the West, would have it in 'The Wizard of Oz.' Cackling broomsticks and emerald-green magic, naturally!"

Frankenstein_Creation
    "Design black sorcery... summon zombie horde... demand a certain count of creatures banished from the grave... like creation from dismembered parts by Dr. Frankenstein... a thunderous bolt of necromancy."

Overlook_Hotel
    "Create legendary artifact... echoes of the haunted house... eerie effects linger on the battlefield, like the chilling presence of the Overlook Hotel in 'The Shining.' The walls... they have stories to tell."

Count_Orlok
    "Design black enchantment... creatures, as they enter... burdened with the shadow of death, a -1/-1 curse... as if the haunting touch of Count Orlok in 'Nosferatu' lingers upon them."

Freddy_Kreuger
    "Create a wicked black and red hybrid creature, my victims... deal pain, matching the sum of their graveyard's collected souls, just like Freddy Krueger's nightmare-tainted claws in 'A Nightmare on Elm Street'."

Jekyll_and_Hyde
    "Design a dark instant, my dear, that grants the power to swap dominion over two creatures, embodying the dual nature of control and chaos. Just as Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde dance on the precipice of duality, this card shall let you do the same."

Blair_Witch
    "Create a bewitched black and green sorcery, lost in the woods... it shall twist and warp the lands, weaving a sinister tapestry of eerie enchantments. As the Blair Witch's dark magic looms, let the forest hide secrets known only to the shadows."
  • I'll take Frankenstein_Creation.
  • edited November 2023
    Frankenstein_Creation: "Design black sorcery... summon zombie horde... demand a certain count of creatures banished from the grave... like creation from dismembered parts by Dr. Frankenstein... a thunderous bolt of necromancy."
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/undead-reckoning-1

• @jpastor
    I would like this card to be reviewed on Youtube.

• New items for November in Shop.

• Here's an example of the YouTube recap prize: 
  • Mystery Challenge: Create cards inspired by the Crystal Caverns.
    Crystalline TroveCrystal Guardian

I'll take ❗ ? ? ❤️ ? ? for my perks, and the Passive-Aggressive Assassin Protocol ? for my ❓.

Where to next? ? ? May I embark on a quest as well?
  • Not sure if I am recalling the jpastor talk for youtube reviews right, but I would like to go to the balcony.

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/one-last-time-3?list=user
  • Ill create the Overlook_Hotel
    "Create legendary artifact... echoes of the haunted house... eerie effects linger on the battlefield, like the chilling presence of the Overlook Hotel in 'The Shining.' The walls... they have stories to tell."

• @jpastor, just to clarify, every werewolf currently printed in magic that transforms has its check for the transform condition on every turn. With that being said, a werewolf with daybound/nightbound would be fine, yes?
  • @cadstar369 Your mystery box contains:
    • Milestone 180 〽️?
    • The Enchanted Scepter - After surviving the Crystal Caverns, you reach the heart of the labyrinth. Here, the Enchanted Scepter awaits. But to claim it, you must solve a complex riddle and answer it correctly. The fate of the realm hangs in the balance.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a custom magic card inspired by the Enchanted Scepter.
    • ? Activates
    @Tonysparks - you got it!

@LvB nice
This discussion has been closed.