Mystery Box World

Comments

• Challenge: Create a Wurm with a custom ability that starts with a "W".
    Scrapyard Swallower
    The fav can go to anything.

I'd like to hop on the Ferris Wheel pls.
  • Mystery Challenge: Create a monogreen non-Aura Enchantment with mana value 0. ?
    Obstinacy

I'll queue for another Roller Coaster. ??
  • @Robo_Kitty - I've added your plane to the Ferris Wheel attraction on the app. Join it to track your progress. You may leave the Ferris Wheel at any time and return at any time from where you left off. Your mystery box contains:

• Prize 39 - Cap'n Jadefire's Macaque ? You get 3 prizes from this page.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Read the Lore of your plane on the app. Then create an uncommon Elemental with Ember Infusion.
    @cadstar369 your mystery box contains:
    • Milestone 225 ❓
    • Choose one:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Much like how you can refer to a player as the monarch, create a card that introduces the bearer.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a tricolored card for Thor.
  • Mystery Challenge: Create a tricolored card for Thor.
    Herald of the Thunderclap

I'll pick up a Lantern for my ❓, then queue for another Roller Coaster. ????
  • @cadstar369 your mystery box contains:
    • Milestone 230 - 〽️〽️
    • Choose one - 
    • Prize 90 ? Adaptive Cybernetic Implant ? Reshuffle this box.
    • Prize 31 - Mystic Amethyst Sphere ? Choose 1 or more. Random mystery challenges in the next posting will have challenges that include the chosen: Choose a color, P/T, Rarity, Type, Subtype, Mana Cost, Mana Value, or Name.
    • Choose one - 
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature with Taunt (This creature must be blocked if able.)
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a Squid Worm creature.
  • The deadline has arrived.

• Mystery Challenge: Create a monogreen non-Aura Enchantment with mana value 0.

Another mystery box please! Also, sorry that my name isn't BoohooMcGoo...
  • I’d like to reshuffle my box please.
  • Challenge: Read the Lore of your plane on the app. Then create an uncommon Elemental with Ember Infusion.
    Volcanic Crasher
    With Cap'n Jadefire's Macaque, do I get to choose 3 prizes from this page?

Another Ferris Wheel box please!
  • Deadline Results

Waffle Shop Results

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/complete/full/2023/7/21/1689988561890544.png
    Nuclear Explosion Falling GIF = The entry is destroyed and doesn't count for the deadline.
    1. @cadstar369
    2. @Robo_Kitty
    3. @TheDarkKnight1234567
    4. @cadstar369
    5. @Robo_Kitty
    @cadstar369 - Milestone 690 〽️
  • edited November 2023

Ignore this!

• @cadstar369 your reshuffled mystery box contains:
    • Prize 51 ? Purloined Contraband ⚱️ Until end of deadline, zap a prize from target cardsmith.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a card with a soul patch candy in the artwork.
  • What on Earth is a soul patch candy?
  • Attractions Updated on App for New Deadline

• @cadstar369
    typo - meant sour patch lol
  • @Robo_Kitty - Ferris Wheel closed for the deadline. Submit a new request!

@TheDarkKnight1234567 your mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create an indestructible God.
  • Mystery Challenge: Create a card with a sour patch candy in the artwork.
    Sour Bunch

I'll hop on the River Rapids. ?
  • @jpastor I’d like to go on the adventure course please!
  • edited November 2023
    A Mystery Challenge: Create a card with a Human and another creature in the artwork.

Rolhald Empires Hand

This was a challenge was given to me rlly long ago, but I finally found the inspiration to finish it, lol. It was tough finding the right art for a card like this.

I'd like another mystery box @jpastor

pls
  • @jpastor
    You said you want to punch the fox when you see him, so here is.

• edited November 2023

NA

• @SpellPiper2213 your mystery box contains:
    • Prize 10 - Plunderin' Banjo ? You may create a card themed for the song/clip/lyric challenge in this box instead of your normal mystery challenge.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create an Archer creature.
    • Lyrics: "Last thing I remember, I was running for the door. I had to find the passage back to the place I was before."
    @FireOfGoldenis that card ... posted for any reason other than for me to punch it?

@ManInMaroon_948 your mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a 3/5 creature with mana value 4.
    @Robo_Kitty your mystery box contains:
    • Adventure - Astral Keystone
    • Adventure Background: In a realm where celestial energies converge, an ancient prophecy foretells the existence of the Astral Keystone, a mystical artifact said to hold the balance of cosmic forces. As chosen adventurers, you embark on a journey through astral realms and cosmic planes to find this artifact before it falls into the wrong hands.
    • Challenge 1: The Celestial Gateway - Your journey begins at the Celestial Gateway, a shimmering portal that leads to various astral planes. To unlock its secrets, you must align celestial symbols and decipher the gate's enigmatic riddles to proceed.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a custom magic card inspired by the Celestial Gateway.
    @cadstar369 your mystery box contains:
    • Milestone 240 〽️〽️?
    • Prize 29 - Scallywag's Brew ? Post the ? when asking for boxes the remainder of the deadline to get x2 options in your boxes.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a 9/9 Reaper Creature with Reinforce 1 ability.
  • Mystery Challenge: Create a 9/9 Reaper Creature with Reinforce 1 ability.
    Reaper of the Black Decree

I'll hop on the River Rapids again. ??
  • A Mystery Challenge: Create a mythic rare card with Transcendence (This creature can't be blocked except by creatures with transcendence.)
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/phantasmic-troupe-1

That's the last ferris wheel challenge.  Can I get a roller coaster challenge? ?
  • @jpastor How do I get a mystery box?
    • Milestone 250 〽️〽️❓❓??
    • Choose one - 
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a card that's both green and blue, can only be cast during your declare blockers step, allows an opponent to put a card from their hand onto the battlefield, and has "Girl" in its name.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a Poly Artifact Creature with {0} mana cost that creates 4/4 Angel tokens and possesses the ability to trigger another creature to deal damage.
    @Jadefire, feel free to pick up where you left off in the Ferris Wheel when it re-opens or start anew elsewhere. Your mystery box contains:
    • Milestone 125 
    • Subcutaneous Dynamo Optics ? Post to get 2-5 challenge options in your next box.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a Karn planeswalker with a +1, -2, and -8.
    @Castiel_Demiurge your mystery box contains:
    • [Returning User Bonus] Milestone 10 〽️ (10 Zib) Spend Zib on items in the Shop. See your 〽️ total on the 〽️ Tracker. View milestone loyalty progression here: ➰ Progress.
    • Prize 47 - Scallywag's Plunder ? You get 4 favorites (Use on yourself or gift to others.) + 5 〽️
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature with Buyback 4 (You may pay an additional 4 as you cast this spell. If you do, put this card into your hand as it resolves.)
  • Mystery Challenge: Create a card that's both green and blue, can only be cast during your declare blockers step, allows an opponent to put a card from their hand onto the battlefield, and has "Girl" in its name.
    ?️
    Girleons Challenge
    ?️

For my milestone benefits, I'd like to pick up a Lantern and Nanoshield Protectors, as well as submit Autumn Cursemonger and Locrian for the featured queue.

I'll hop on the River Rapids again. ???
  • Challenge: Create a custom magic card inspired by the Celestial Gateway.
    The Celestial Gateway

I'd like to continue on my adventure.
    • [Returning User Bonus] Milestone 260 〽️〽️?
    • Choose one - 
    • Prize 60 ? Master Corwinnn's Sonic Resonation Implants ? In your mystery boxes the remainder of the deadline, you'll have an additional mystery challenge option to create a card themed after a given song or song of choice, a clip, or lyrics. These are optional and can be completed in addition to your normal mystery challenge.
    • Prize 76 - Assassin Armor ? You get 2 favorites and 15 〽️
    • Choose one - 
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a 3/1 Minion Dinosaur with trample with a city in the artwork.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Utilizing artwork by Thomas M. Baxa from https://baxaart.myshopify.com/, generate a blue Artifact Creature devoid of any subtype requiring the exile of a card as an extra cost for its casting, possessing both Flanking and Embalm abilities.
    @Robo_Kitty your mystery box contains:
    • Milestone 160 〽️? (10 zib + 5 favorites)
    • Challenge 1 (Actual) - Design a card that involves celestial symbols or gateways between realms.
    • Reward: A constellation map that guides you through the astral planes.
    • Challenge 2: The Nebula's Maze - You enter a vast nebula filled with twisting pathways and shifting cosmic energies. To navigate through this maze of stardust, you must solve puzzles involving gravitational pulls and cosmic alignments.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a card inspired by the Nebula's Maze.
This discussion has been closed.