Q&A About LHunter

edited June 9 in Off-topic Chat
This is more of a fun thing and I don’t expect any responses, but, want to ask about my life on a desert planet? Want to know how I got here?  Want to know how I’m on this site in the year 2843?  Well, here is the place to ask me. I hope I can answer your questions.
Thanks, 
LHunter

Comments

• @LHunter - Question: If you had to pick one Guild from Ravnica to join, which would it be?
  • edited June 9
    @Corwinnn I would probably choose orzhov. It’s fun and an ok guild. The greed of orzhov might catch up to you, though. Rakdos is super fun to play, but… uh… if you didn’t know, they’re not exactly the nicest people. Like, burn an orphanage for fun kind of not nice. Selesnia is nice but kinda lame.
  • Good to know. How do you feel about the Dimir?

• That sounds fascinating! I have so many questions. Let's start with a few:

1. How did you end up on a desert planet?
    2. What is life like on this desert planet? Are there any other inhabitants?
    3. How do you access the internet and communicate with people in the year 2843?
    4. What kind of technology do you use in your daily life?
    5. What do you do for food and water on a desert planet?
    6. Are there any unique flora or fauna on your planet?

I’m excited to hear your story!

• Dimir is great. I will answer later to @jpastor because I need food!
  • edited June 11
    Here you are, @jpastor !
    1. I was part of a S.W.A.T.-like organization of 26 elite soldiers called Hunters. 1 for each letter (ex. A Hunter, B Hunter, C Hunter, etc.) I am L. Over many missions and years, our numbers dwindled to 5. On a special mission, almost all of us were killed by a race of aliens we were to exterminate. Me and A, our leader remained. He ordered me to run and blew himself and the remainder of the aliens up. When I found our ship, I realized the aliens had destroyed it before coming after us. Many tears were wept and many graves were dug. I salvaged parts from the ship to build a shack.
    2. It’s hard, dude! That’s really all I have to say! There is a gang of outlaws who live on the other side of the planet, but we are so far apart, they don’t even know I exist!
    3. This is a little hard to conceive, but since I am roughly 820 lightyears away, the waves from my device to yours take 820 years! (I know, it’s even hard for me to understand.)
    4. and 5. I hack incoming supply shipments to land on my planet once a day. Sometimes it’s food, sometimes it’s tech. If I did more than 1 per day, they’d notice. This device is from an “ancient tech” (aka 2000-2100) shipment that I picked up a little less than a year ago.
    6. Not much life, unfortunately. There are joynamadink beetles (they eat metal and are about 3-5 inches long), quoyja plants (tough plants but the inside is delicious), pmule (basically 8 eyed, highly aggressive purple deer), rinkoy (imagine a huge crimson rhino with 5 horns and the ability to harness electrical currents) and phimu trees (almost exactly a pine tree). There are also really rare hornets called smarusses that can be deadly if you don’t have armor. They are about 62 inches long. Yikes!
    I haven’t seen a shrakchee in several months. It’s basically a small shark with legs and eyes all over. It eats sand mainly. They don’t like the cold.
    Anyways, that’s all my time. I have to sleep. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask! There are other species, but not many. Most are similar to those I just mentioned. If you want to learn, just ask. I’m happy to teach you about it!
    Thank you for your time,
    LHunter