Teamwork a few cards

Comments

• edited September 2020
    You have protection from creatures, and___________.

Cardname's toughness is equal to your maximum hand size___.

(Oh god, what would happen if you had reliquary tower and this card. Infinite toughness? 0 toughness? Something else?)
  • (it would have no toughness, since technically you'd have no maximum hand size lol... actually, i have no idea XD, it would be confusing)
  • You have protection from creatures, and your__________.

Cardname's toughness is equal to your maximum hand size unless__.
  • (oh whoops, I was only supposed to do one word, I accidentally did them both, oh well.)
  • You have protection from creatures, and your__________.

Cardname's toughness is equal to your maximum hand size unless you_.

Cardname's toughness is equal to your maximum hand size unless you have _.
  • @Scaccogaming Nice!

You have protection from creatures, and your__________.

Cardname's toughness is equal to your maximum hand size unless you have 7 cards____.

Cardname's toughness is equal to your maximum hand size unless you have 7 or more cards in hand.

(sorry, there's nothing else that would work well here... still don't know what happens with Reliquary Tower though lmao)
  • You have protection from creatures, and your life total__________.

Cardname's toughness is equal to your maximum hand size unless you have 7 or more cards in hand.
  • edited September 2020
    You have protection from creatures, and your life total can't __________.

Cardname's toughness is equal to your maximum hand size unless you have 7 or more cards in hand.

@Alextorrez6 I think this card's toughness wouldn't become infinite. On the contrary, it would either become X or even 0, since you don't have a maximum hand size, which is, grammatically, different from having INFINITE hand size. 
  • You have protection from creatures, and your life total can't change _________.

• Kinda feel like this should have 0 toughness, so that if you draw a lot of cards it dies.
  • You have protection from creatures, and your life total can't change as long.

• edited October 2020
    (ok, this gave me an idea on how to rescue this... bear with me, I'm going to just finish it).

You have protection from creatures, and your life total can't change as long as you have 8 or more cards in hand.

Cardname's toughness is equal to your maximum hand size unless you have 7 or more cards in hand. (If you have no maximum hand size, this creature has no toughness, and therefore cannot be dealt damage or targeted by any source that would deal damage to it unless you have 7 or more cards in hand.)
  • edited October 2020
    It should be a 0/0 obviously.

*Edit: On second thought, it should be a 0/1 (see my comment below).
  • Soooo...it dies if you have seven cards in hand?
  • edited October 2020
    For all of you that are probably very confused right now... here's how it works:

Scenario 1: You have less than 7 cards in hand and your maximum hand size is normal (7).

In this case, it would be a 0/7.

Scenario 2: Scenario 1 but you play reliquary tower.

In this case, it's power would (as always) have a value of 0, and it would have no toughness value, making it essentially indestructible in combat and unable to be killed with burn spells.

Scenario 3: You've drawn a bunch of cards (like say 10), but your maximum hand size is normal (7), and you're going to have to discard at the end of the turn.

In this case, it would be a 0/1 and you would have protection from creatures and a static life total, but only for the remainder of the turn, at which point it would return to being a 0/1 unless you go down to 6 or less cards (at which point it would be a 0/7 again).

Scenario 4: You have 8 or more cards in hand with no maximum hand size (or an increased hand size (yes, there are some cards that increase it by small amounts such as 1).

In this case, it would be a 0/1 and you would have protection from creatures and a static life total, and the effect would last indefinitely, as long as you have 8 or more cards in hand.
  • @ChoyBoi I was currently thinking it through... I think it should be a 0/1 after going through the possibilities.
  • I edited some of my comments to make adjustments, so take another look through.
  • Did we finish that card?
  • Should I start a new card?
    I'm going to do that because this has died.
  • _, _ (Keywords)

Whenever _ _ _ _ _, _ _ _ _.

If _ _ _ _ _ _.
  • _, _ (Keywords)

Whenever a creature _ _ _, _ _ _ _.

If _ _ _ _ _ _.
  • _, _ (Keywords)

Whenever a creature attacks, _ _ _.

If _ _ _ , _ _ _.
  • Whenever a creature attacks, that creature's controller _ _.

If _ _ _ , _ _ _.
  • edited December 2020
    Whenever a creature attacks, that creature's controller gains _.

If _ _ _ , _ _ _. 
  • Whenever a creature attacks, that creature's controller gains life equal to the number of creatures they have.

If _ _ _, _ _ _.